27.

ENTRY:9/5/2021

Ioa's sparkbeat started to quicken, signalling that she's about to wake up. Ratchet quickly went to her side as the kids went away, giving the medic some space to work. Ioa's optics onlined slowly as she tries to sit up, only to realise she was tied down. Ratchet was by her side, taking her vitals before speaking.

"Hello Ioa... sorry we had to tie you down, you were...aggressive." He said as he checks her. Lightblade remembered her dream about the blue orb and- 

"SHADOWGLYDE!" she suddenly spoke, making everyone tensed up. Ratchet looked at her, hoping to get some answers. Lightblade sheepishly smiled as she looks down to her servos and peds cuffed.

"Maybe you could untie me, please?" she asked, making Ratchet hesitate for a moment before sighing. "Okay, but please don't go berserk again." He said, making Ioa feel bad, she didn't mean to lash out on them. "I'm sorry about that... I was afraid. I..." she trailed off. She took a deep intake and spoke quickly.

 "I'msorryforgoingberserkIdidn'tmeanitthatwayIjustdidn'twantyouguystogethurtbecauseofme!" she said. Everyone looked at her as if she came out of the zoo, to which Ioa scratched her neck cables and responded with a clearer sentence this time. 

"I'm sorry for going berserk, I didn't mean it that way! I just didn't want you guys to get hurt because of me!" she said and dipped her helm in shame. Ratchet's optics softened, he finally understood what she meant. Lightblade only wanted what's best for them, she didn't want them to get hurt because of her.

Ratchet laid a servo on her shoulderplate as he spoke. "We- We are sorry too, for doubting you. Your sparks are in the right place, and we will always welcome you, doesn't matter if you're Lightblade or Shadowglyde." He said softly, making Ioa teared up as she smiled. The kids went to her as they apologised.

"WE'RE SORRRYYYY!" The kids said as they rushed towards her and hugged her. She returned the hug as she consoled them, telling them it's alright. Agent Fowler faked a cough, making her look at him. "I-It's good to have you back Ioa. Sorry for the...accusations." He said to her. Ioa only smiled in return. Her smile dropped when she realised the others were not at base.

"Where's everyone?" She asked. The kids informed her the bots were out on a mission. They also briefed her about what happened while she was in stasis, making her shocked.

 "You guys did all that while I was in stasis? That's impressive! Jack, what you did was very honourable, not many would have done the same thing you did." Lightblade complimented, making Jack blush. "I-I just did what I thought Optimus would." He said. The kids were telling Ioa about all the adventures and snippets of their daily life when Ratchet cut in their conversation.

 "Sorry to cut in, but Ioa may I ask you something for a moment?" Ratchet asked. Lightblade nodded and he continued. "So you remembered about... us? You mentioned about Optimus's past designation, Orion. And it seems that you are now aware of your ... alter ego?" He hesitantly asked, hoping she would not be upset. Ioa only nodded and explained the situation.

"Firstly, I still haven't figured out about us, all I do know is that perhaps we have met somewhere, sorry about that. About my doppelgänger, yes and no actually. I now know of her existence due to the fact we met in my dream during stasis mode...but that's it. But we both met and she assured to me she was not um... bad? We both too aren't sure when we will shift or if we will remember what happened during the shift..." Ioa said leaving out the orb, for some reason the orb did not want to reveal himself and so she left it as it is. The base was silent as everyone tries to comprehend the situation. Raf was the first to connect the dots and spoke up.

"So it means that you have another personality in you, but it's not evil right?" he said, making Ioa smile and nod. "Yes, I assure you none of us will ever hurt you guys, be it intentionally or not." She said, making Raf smile as he hugs her.