25.

ENTRY:7/5/2021

TW: Angst.

"L-Lightblade? What are you talking about?" Jack said, looking at Ioa worriedly. Was she not Ioa? Is this her alter ego? "I'm sorry young human child, I'm afraid I do not follow. You've reffered me as Lightblade, have you not?" She said, making him nod. "Then I'm afraid you're mistaken. I'm Shadowglyde Ioa." She said, making everyone silent.

 "Ioa... do you remember us?" Raf said, tears brimming again. Shadowglyde looked at the smallest human child, before shaking her helm no. "I'm sorry little one, I'm afraid not." Ioa said as Raf look down disappointed and cried. Before the other bots could reply, Ioa gripped her helm in agony as she screamed. "AAAARGHH!!" She yelled and dropped to the ground, passing out. Everyone was alarmed by her actions. "IOA!" they yelled as said bot was motionlessly laying on the ground. Ratchet went to her immediately, only for Ioa to moan softly as she used her servos to shield the blinding lights.

"T-Too... bright..." Ioa said as her colour scheme return to its original colour and her voice was back to normal. She suddenly shot her optics wide open as she realised where she was. Reflexively, she scrambled away from Ratchet as she tries to get away from them, only to be held down by the Autobots, who was having a hard time keeping her down. For a petite bot Lightblade sure had some strength. Ioa screamed bloody murder as they held her down, audials ringing but they cannot risk her getting away. Ioa's calm demeanour all but thrown out of the window as she was now kicking and thrashing, trying her very best to get away from them.

Optimus could not bear watching her thrashing around anymore and spoke, trying to sooth the frightened femme. "IOA! Look at me! You're safe! It's okay! We won't hurt you!" he said as he got hold of her servos. "I'm not okay and YOU'RE NOT SAFE! YOU WON'T HURT ME BUT I'LL HURT YOU!" She shouted as she tries to wiggle free from the leader's grasp, but the Optimus had a vice grip on her. Ioa broke down, gave up thrashing as tears leaked uncontrollably.

"WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?" she screamed at him, one of her servos managed to wiggle free as she hit him on the chestplate. "Why can't you see that I am not in control with my abilities? I don't want to cause anymore harm to ANYONE! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ORION!?" She said, as everyone went silent. The base was now pin- drop silence.

"Y-You called him Orion?!" Ratchet spoke, not believing his audials. Ioa opened her optics in shock and looked at Optimus, who was looking back at her, shocked and also hurt at the same time. "I-I..." Ioa stuttered, coolants still leaking from her optics. She wanted to get the hell away from there but she couldn't, Optimus holding her servo tightly. Using this distraction as an opportunity, Ratchet quickly sedated Ioa, forcing her into stasis mode as her body crumpled limply. Optimus could only place Ioa back on her berth as he strapped her down, his spark aching as he felt familiarity at the same time sadness for the poor femme. 'I'm sorry Ioa...' Optimus thought to himself sadly as he looked at Ioa's worned out frame, she had been through so much in this short span of meeting them.

Every human finally exhaled a shaky breath they didn't know they were holding as they saw Lightblade tied down and in stasis. "I-Is she going to be okay?" Jack asked. Ratchet shook his helm, he could not give the boy an answer. "I don't know Jack, we need to stablise her first and let her calm down. She's had enough stress for now, we don't want to jump into conclusions until we make sure she's at ease." He said as he rubbed his optics tiredly, they all had a long day. The kids only nodded as they said nothing.

Team Prime were undeniably distraught and tired.

Not too long later, the kids unreluctantly went back home, leaving Optimus, Ratchet and Ioa back at base. Fowler left too after the kids were gone, going back home after a long day. Ratchet sighed as the base was quiet, but not the kind he wanted. It was stressful and tense; everyone was unhappy. He continued monitoring Lightblade until Optimus put a servo on his shoulderplate.

"Get some rest old friend, we all had a long day." He said only for Ratchet to deny. "I can't Optimus, I worry for Ioa..." he said softly. The old medic didn't want to admit, but he was feeling sorry for the femme medic. "We all do old friend. But we cannot risk your health to be compromised Ratchet. Get some rest, I'll take care of her." Optimus offered, only for Ratchet to roll his optics.

"Oh, so my health is important but yours isn't?" he said, Optimus only stared at him until he relented. "Fine, fine. But if there's anything, and I mean anything Optimus, you let me know immediately! Understood?" Ratchet said, wagging his digits at Optimus. "You have my word old friend. Now go, rest." Optimus ushered him off. He bid Ratchet goodnight before sitting down on the stool beside Ioa, watching her sleep as she was now peaceful and serene, stark contrast with earlier commotion.

'Rest now Ioa. I am sorry for all the pain we've cause. We will go through this together, you are not alone young one.' Optimus thought sorrowfully as he watch the familiar-yet-not femme in recharge peacefully.