12.

ENTRY: 30/4/2021

TW: Bullying, claustrophobia,abuse.

Lightblade's dream

"Huh? Where am I?" Lightblade said. She was in a dark corridor. 'Oh Primus no! Wasn't I in the Autobots' base?' she panicked. What was she doing in this Primus forsaken place? 'Isn't this a dream?' she asked herself. 'If it is, I have to get out! I don't want to be here...' she shuddered. She calmed herself down and wondered around the hall.

"You there! Get your lazy aft back here now!" a voice echoed through the halls. It belonged to Knockout. The red medic walked towards her. "Why are you not assisting me in wielding the Vehicons Ioa? My finish is ruined and I need a buff already so come on! If you dilly-dally any longer you're going to have some nice chat with Lord Megatron! Now hurry along!" Knockout warned, making Ioa's energon run cold upon hearing Megatron's name.

She was confused, was her encounter with the Autobots a dream?

Ioa followed him when Knockout suddenly pushed her into a storage room. She fell inside the dark room as Knockout lock her in while laughing, Starscream and Breakdown suddenly emerged to his side out of nowhere. "You're a fool for joining the Autobots Ioa! A useless femme like you will only get scrapped and melted down!" Starscream's words rang in her audials as she pounded the door. "Let me out! Please!" She cried as she tries to open the door, but it didn't budge. The cons laughter got louder and louder as she grip her audials to drown out the noise but it wasn't working.

Suddenly, an ominous voice, one she knew all too well,spoke. "Well then, what do we have here?" Megatron said. Lightblade froze as her back was pressing against the door. "No..." she said helplessly as she was grabbed by the warlord. He slams her against the door, Ioa crying out loud in pain. Electric shocks of pain went up her back as she fought the tears forming. Before Megatron could continue torturing her, he vanished and Lightblade suddenly was falling into an abyss.

Lightblade screamed her lungs out as she was free falling into the unknown. She couldn't transform so she was helpessly falling into her possible death. "HELP!!!" Ioa screamed as she fell, hoping someone, anyone to save her. She was met with the cold hard floor after falling for what it seems to be eternity, excruciating pain covering her whole body as she was knocked out of breath. She looked up to the emptiness as she was nearing passing out. 'P-Primus, p-please have m-mercy on me...' she pleaded as she passed out.

When Lightblade awaken, she found herself at...Iacon? Lightblade sat up, expecting pain but none came at all. Looking down herself, she realised she did not receive a single scratch at all! Lightblade found herself standing in the middle of the road, weird glances were given to her by passerby as she quickly gathered herself and ran. She knew this place, this road. Massive skyscrapers were everywhere as she ran mindlessly, her peds were on autopilot.

She was in Cybertron. More precisely, in Iacon City.

She ran and ran until she stopped by a massive building. She didn't think twice and ran inside. The interior of the building was massive and undeniably breath-taking. Mechs and femme were walking by, some giving her odd looks because Lightblade looked like a deer in headlights. She tried to calm herself down and went to the reception counter.

"H-Hello." Ioa said, making the receptionist look at her boredly. "Welcome to Iacon Hall of Relics.How may I be of service?" she monotonously said, voice flat and bored as if she repeated this question for eons. "H-Hi, may I know what date it is?" Ioa asked. The receptionist looked at her boredly as she replied her question. "It's the Golden Age miss. Anything else?" the receptionist looked at her. Ioa nodded and continued. "I would like to have a tour at The Archives please." She said,seemingly know what to say. To be honest, she didn't know why she said that, but it seemed the right thing to say.The receptionist typed something before handing her a small E-pamphlet. "Here's your pamphlet and enjoy your tour. The Archives is at the Solus Wing." The receptionist said and continued typing on her computer, ignoring Ioa. Lightblade nodded in thanks as she walked through the massive building to the Solus Wing.

The Iacon Hall of Relics as far as Lightblade remembered was segregated into three places. The Relics, The History Database or The Archives and The Grand Office. The Office was out of common bots' reach except for the workers there. The Iacon Hall of Relics have two wings, Solus Wing and Vector Wing. Solus Wing was where The Archives and The Relics are, whereas Vector Wing was only for The Grand Office. As she was walking through the halls, two familiar voices stopped her cold in her tracks.

"O-Orion! S-Slow d-down! You're going to get yourself into an accident for Primus's sake!" a young medic panted as he chased after a young blue and red bot that was rushing. "I'm sorry Ratchet I gotta go! If I'm late for checking in again this week Alpha Trion's gonna be mad! I'll see you later at home!" Orion said, apologising as he made his way through the other bots as he dashed into the Vector Wing. "I swear to Primus Megatronus is giving him a bad influence!" Ioa heard the young medic growled in his breath as he turned and walked towards the exit. Young Ratchet was grumbling as he walked out of the building. Before Lightblade could call them out, her vision changed. 

Lightblade was still in her same spot but this time,it was a third person view. Ioa saw herself interacting with 'Orion' and 'Ratchet'. "I was right! I had met them before!" Lightblade said out loud, but the three didn't notice her presence. The trio was talking happily by their expressions but Ioa could not hear any words, as if it was a muted recording. Ioa saw herself talking about something as 'Orion' looked at her while smiling, listening to her attentively while 'Ratchet' was nodding along and sometimes rolling his optics but he was smiling. Lightblade felt warm and smiled softly before feeling herself fade away.Thoughts plaguing Ioa's mind as she felt herself awakening.

'Why can't I remember them? What were we conversing about? How did we meet? '

A/N: Sooo... yeah, the trio in their younger days! I really like this chapter especially the Iacon part, so I hope you guys like them too! Stay tune for the next chapter! Stay safe and healthy everyone! Enigma signing out.