9.

ENTRY:29/4/2021

Lightblade was spacing out at her spot, the medical berth. 'Did Starscream get himself into trouble because of me? He's so going to give me hell if I encounter him again in the future.' She thought and sighed. Looking at the Autobots, she was thankful that they actually gave her a chance to redeem herself. 'I'm sorry fellow innocent bots, for I've failed to protect you. I pray that your spark shall all now rest in peace and reside with Primus.' She thought and sent a quick prayer to Primus, guilt written in her faceplate. Unbeknown to her, Optimus was observing her the whole time. Deciding not to dwell in the past anymore longer, Lightblade got up and went towards Agent Fowler.

"Um sir..." she began, catching his attention. "Agent Fowler, liaison to the Autobots and humanity. What is it soldier?" He said. "Agent Fowler would- I-I mean could I show you my vehicle modes so that we can perhaps scan a new one?" she asked as Agent Fowler nodded. "Sure thing, let me contact my boys to look up some vehicles for you." He said while dialling his contacts in Pentagon, but he was stopped by Lightblade herself.

"Apologies sir, but that is not necessary. All I require is your confirmation on which car and jet you would like me to change into, for I can get the information through the internet." Ioa explained, getting the attention of the humans. "What you're tryin' to say is that you just need to access the net and and download the schematics of your desired modes?" Agent Fowler asked, surprised. The other Autobots didn't have the abilities to do so, he had to assign them with government- certified vehicles to let them scan and obtain their vehicle mode. "Indeed sir." She said while smiling sheepishly.

"THAT'S SO COOL!!" Miko suddenly appeared by her side and said in awe, spooking Lightblade Ioa. She yelped and held her servos to her spark. "Miko, you startled her!" Raf said while running with Jack to catch up with Miko. "Oops, sorry!" Miko said, holding a hand up in apology. Lightblade calmed down and nodded at her.

"It's ok young one, I was unaware of your presence." Lightblade smiled at the Japanese girl. "Can you change into your modes now please? Pretty please?" Miko said, bouncing up and down in anticipation. Lightblade looked at Agent Fowler for approval, which he gave her the thumbs up.

"As you wish young one." Lightblade chuckled lightly before transforming into her ground vehicle mode. It was an Audi R8 in white and gold paint job. A whistle got her attention, it came from Bulkhead. "Not bad." Arcee commented, Bulkhead nodded in agreement. Lightlbade transformed back into biped mode and rub her helm in embarrassment. Agent Fowler was impressed too. "You got a taste in cars, I'll give you that." He commented.

Lightblade shook her helm in denial. "It wasn't my idea sir, it came from Knockout." She said. The Decepticons' CMO had great taste in automobile, no doubts in that. Lightblade then proceeds to change into her flight mode. It was a B-1B Lancer, the paint job also white and gold with hints of dark blue. This time, it was Agent Fowler's turn to whistle. "Sweet baby Jesus! Some ride you got there!" He commented, making Lightblade blush even more as she transformed back and look down at her peds. Raf came up to Agent Fowler's side while holding his laptop. "Sir, can we choose for Ioa her new vehicle modes please?" he asked, Miko and Jack nodded their head in hopes that Agent Fowler agrees. Agent Fowler sighed. "Only her ground vehicle. Her flight mode remains my decision." He said which earn a 'Yes!' from the kids. Agent Fowler walked off to contact his higher ups and update them about the situation, leaving Ioa with kids.

Seeing the kids were looking at her in anticipation, Ioa only chuckled and activated her holoform. The same lady in white and gold overcoat appeared before them. "I never got to say thank you for saving me that day. Thank you for that, if it wasn't for you I'd probably be more hurt." Raf said gratefully to Ioa, earning a blush from her as she petted his head.

"Anytime my dear, I would never stand aside watching you get hurt if I had the capability to help." She said. "Come on! Let's get Ioa a big heavy duty car! That would be so totally awesome!" Miko said, cutting the both of them and dragged the lady to the couch, Raf's laptop in front of her. "Miko, not everyone likes big SUVs like you do." Jack said while showing Ioa some motocycles. "How about bikes Ioa? Ever thought of one?" Jack said while scrolling some super bike. "Not everyone likes super bikes like you do Jack." Miko retorted, making Jack scratch the back of his neck. While the duo bicker back and forth, Raf was typing some car names and showed Ioa a list.
"So these are the list of earth's car brand names. Try seeing which one catches your eye." Raf said to Ioa. She nodded and scrolled through the the list, occasionally stop and seeing the car brand and its examples. She stopped scrolling when she come across a car brand called Maserati. She faintly remembered how Knockout was gushing about it but in the end, he chose the Aston Martin. She clicked into the page and it showed her various cars of different sizes and designs. Her optics landed on the Maserati Gran Turismo. It was a sleek design indeed and she decided to choose that as her vehicle mode. 

"I think this one's fine." She said and put her hands on the computer screen, downloading the car's data and schematics. Once she was done, she walked off the human lounge and went to the open space earlier to transform into her biped mode. Once she did that, she nodded at Raf before changing into her vehicle mode, revving her engines in delight.

Fowler came back from talking to his superiors to see a white and gold Maserati in front of him. "Is this okay Agent Fowler?" Ioa asked, her wheels turn to his direction. He nodded in approval. "By the star- spangled banner you got some taste indeed! Do me a favour, take me out on a ride next time will ya?" He said. Ioa flashed her lights in agreement as Miko and Jack were in awe. "Nice car Ioa." Jack complimented. Ioa transformed back and nodded her helm in thanks.

"Now that you got a ground mode, let's move on with your flying mode. My boys sent in their recommendation. Raf, would you please search 'Dassault Rafale' on the internet for Ioa?" Fowler said. Raf complied and showed Ioa the results. She nodded and did the same thing but using her digits this time since she was in her biped form. This act caught the bots' attention this time, fascinated as she all but downloaded the information with the tip of her digit. Once she was done, she transformed into a jet, precisely a Dassault Rafale jet. Grunting in approval, Agent Fowler ran a hand on her hood. "Nice job, this should do." He said and patted her before walking off.
"Now that that's done, I'll take my leave. Optimus, do keep me posted will ya?" he said as he walked towards the elevator. "Will do Agent Fowler, safe trip." Optimus bid his goodbye to Agent Fowler as he left.

A/N: Ok so this chapter is a bit boring ahaha, don't worry it will get better soon! Thank you for reading, stay safe and healthy! Enigma signing out.