14.

ENTRY: 1/5/2021

Ratchet's dream

Ratchet watched from the sidelines as he saw his younger self speaking to his best friend, free from all the worries and burden as they walked down the road of a busy Iacon City.

Bustling noises were heard as young Ratchet was speaking happily with his partner, Orion. "Orion! It's an off day for both of us! How about a trip down to an energon bar? Relax a bit and enjoy a cold serve high grade?" Young Ratchet suggested as he was smiling at Orion, who was also smiling but shaking at his friend's antics. "Ratchet, it's only afternoon! I'm not carrying you back to the housing unit in your intoxicated state! The last time I did that, you were singing incoherently about medical equipments! Megatronus had that on clip by the way and he's never letting you live it down." Orion laughed as Ratchet shake his helm in exasperation. "I swear you both are trouble. Fine, we drink at night! So what are we going to do now?" Ratchet sighed and asked. Orion thought for a moment and then spoke.

"How about energ-" "No."

Orion looked at Ratchet shocked, his blue optics wide. "I haven't even finished my sentence!" He cried out, only for Ratchet to roll his optics. "You are a sweet denta Orion, where else would you wanna go except to an energon candy store?" Ratchet deadpanned, making Orion pout.

"Please?" "No."

Deflated, Orion pouted even more, though it seems ineffective towards the young medic. "You haven't even finished your stash of High-Rise Energon Bars! We are not getting another candy until you finish those!" Ratchet nagged; mommy mode turned on. "But there's a new candy! I want to get my servos on the Rainbow Energon I saw on the commercial yesterday!" Orion whined childishly. "Please?" Orion begged.

Sighing, Ratchet put a servo on his faceplate. Pondering for a moment, Ratchet thought of an idea. "Alright, let's make a deal. We'll go and get your candy, but only one! If you buy something else I'm taking away your credits! Later in the night, the three of us including Megatronus go to the energon bar to have some high grade. Deal?" Ratchet made an offer. Optics brightening up, Orion nodded frantically as he took Ratchet's servos and made a dash. "You're the best Ratchet! Now come on, I heard they are selling fast!" Orion said dragging the medic along, laughing along the way as the young medic could only sigh and run along.

Present Ratchet could only smile in nostalgia as he saw Orion and himself happy and carefree, enjoying their moments. The scene fast forward as Orion had bought his candy and was walking home with Ratchet. They soon reached their housing unit,a comfy two story housing unit. They went in to see a familiar grey bot at his table, writing something in his datapad as the bot was deep in thought, not noticing them.

"We're home Megatronus! I got the Rainbow Energon we saw the other day!" Orion said happily as he walked in, Ratchet followed in suit. Megatronus could only shake his helm and laugh softly. "Again with the sweets Orion? You're going to have a denta breakdown by the rate you're going." Megatron joked, Ratchet snorted and agreeing with him. "I told him so too Megatronus, but he won't listen." Ratchet said as he went to the cooling box and retrieved three cold energon vials. Leaving one for himself, he tossed the rest each to Megatronus and Orion, both saying their thanks and chugging the liquid down their system.

"Hey Megatronus, free tonight? How about some high grade at an energon bar?" Ratchet offered to Megatronus. The silver gladiator only nodded and taking up his offer. "Sure. I'm free for tonight before having another match tomorrow night." He said, making Orion worried. "Be careful my friend." Orion said, making Megatronus smiled and rubbed his helm in comfort. "I'll be fine Orion. Besides, when have I ever lost?" he said cockily, making Ratchet rolled his optics. "You haven't lost, but you do come back hurt." Ratchet said, making Megatronus burst out in a loud laughter. "That I do Ratchet. But I have your medical expertise to help me get back in shape, don't I?" he smirked making Ratchet sputtered and turned away, mumbling something of 'chaotic freak' and 'I'm the only sane bot here'.

Present Ratchet could only scoff at the interaction. Boy did he always have to patch them both up frequently. The two of them are either accident prones or fight magnets because they somehow could, without fail, find trouble or accident; Megatronus being his frequent patient. Orion would get hurt from either tripping over datapads in Iacon or at home, but Megatronus was a whole different ball game. That mech would come back smirking with a large gash with energon STILL LEAKING from his shoulderplates.

Present Ratchet could only sigh in despair. 'What went wrong?' he asked to himself. The three of them were close, Optimus and Megatron being more familiar with each other because they've met earlier. But even Ratchet had to admit, the three of them had some quality time together, before Megatron had to break them apart. Optimus introduced Ratchet to Megatronus and the three of them hit it off, soon co-existing in the same housing unit. Their bonds were close; Orion being the middle bot and mediator for Ratchet and Megatronus with their constant bickerings. In a way, they all were chaotic, and they would not have it any other way.

The scene changed again, this time Ratchet was in the Grand Prima Hospital, the main hospital in Iacon City. He was older this time and he had a few students behind him as he was ranting off medical informations while students were listening atttentively and jotting down notes in datapads. Among the crowd he spotted a familiar femme, she was listening intentively as 'Ratchet' spoke, once awhile looking down to write some notes.

It was Lightblade.

Present Ratchet wanted to reach out to her, and ran to catch up with them, only to have his visions blurred and his reality collapsing as he felt like he was falling. And fall he did in the real world as Ratchet faceplate now planted on the cold floor, his back hurting and his mood turned sour. His last thoughts before getting up and start his day grumbling was on a certain femme.

'Who is Lightblade Ioa?'

A/N: Sooooo the last chapter was kinda dark so I thought of making this chapter a little bit lighter, just to mess around with you guys' feelings ehehehehe! (don't kill me I'm sorry) Anyways, this AU is where after Megatronus and Orion met and then later Megatronus was introduced to Ratchet and they all live in the same house, yay! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and stay tune! As always, stay safe and healthy! Enigma signing out.