28.

ENTRY:10/5/2021

A little while later during the same day....

"So uh Ioa...... Can we have the explanations now?" Bulkhead asked, taking the brunt of the situation. Everyone wanted to know but they were also too afraid of her going berserk again. Lightblade may be small in size but she sure does have strength, even Optimus had a hard time controlling her.

Lightblade sighed, knowing this topic can't hide forever.

"I..." she trailed off. Lightblade casted a glance to Team Prime before willing herself to speak.

"Firstly, I would like to um- apologise," she said and bowed to everyone, "I cause quite the havoc to everyone. It's just that..." she went quiet for a moment, trying to phrase her sentences properly. "I wasn't sure about this split personality thingy until recently. I was afraid of hurting you guys without me knowing." Lightblade said as she looked down.

"But during my long period of stasis, I finally have the answer to this bizarre occurance." She said, firming her gaze to the ground. No dared to speak, giving her the time and space she needs to explain the situation.

"Apparently during my time in coma, I've met my alter ego, Shadowglyde." Ioa said, making everyone that wasn't in base surprised. "We met, and she pretty much acknowledges the situation now and assures that she is on our side." She continued, giving everyone a firm nod before she continues.

"I still haven't figured out why I'm able to sense trouble, it's something I hopefully will figure it out soon enough." Ioa said. "But this much I can assure you," she looks to everyone, "I wish to be a part of your cause, and I hope you'll accept me as one." Ioa said as she looked at Optimus.

"We apologise once more for the cause of your uncertainty, but as the leader of this small faction, we would always welcome you on our side Ioa." Optimus said as he let out a servo. "Welcome Ioa, be it Shadowglyde or Lightblade, you both will always have a safe haven here." He said as he smiles softly at Ioa.

Ioa took in his servos and gave him a soft smile, honoured to be officially a part of Team Prime. She releases his servos and continued her explaination.

"Coming back to the topic, apparently me and Shadowglyde can shift at will. And whenever we do so now, we will still retain our memories of the situation, as if we are viewing but unable to be in control." Ioa said as Ratchet nods his head in fascination. "Before this, I sadly could not remember anything. But now, I'm able to shift without passing out and be aware of the situation." She continued.

"Apparently as far as I can tell, Shadowglyde would be better in the battle than me, seeing at how she's able to help you guys many times in field now. For me, I... I can always help in the medical side with Ratchet if he's okay with that?" Ioa said and look towards him. Ratchet, to everyone's surprise, nodded along.

"That is a great idea. Finally, another bot with the same expertise with me! I must admit, you and I did work along great." He said as he gave her a thumbs up. Ioa gave a small chuckle in delight before turning her gaze to Optimus.

"And lastly, I am sorry Optimus. I'm still pondering over why I called you Orion. It feels so familiar and I believe we may have cross path before, I just can't seem to put my digits when and where." She said, feeling bad about the situation. Optimus only shook his helm and comforted her.

"It's quite alright Ioa. I believe we someday will uncover that mystery." He said. Optimus gave her a firm nod before he spoke. "I believe that concludes our explanation from our newest member, Ioa. Is there anyone who wishes to ask Ioa further more question?" he asked.

No one said anything until Ratchet spoke up.

"How did you get an alter ego?" he said, making Ioa wanting to kick herself for forgetting such detail.

"Right! About that..." she laughed dryly, not knowing how this is going to go. She braced herself for the outburst as she told them the truth.

"Remember when I said I met Shadowglyde in my dream? Well, she's not the only one there," she said, as everyone's gaze trained on her. "There was this... orb? I don't really know who or what it is, it didn't exactly give me its name. But it explained to me the reason why I had another me was due to the fact I had... two sparks." She said softly. Everyone gasped in reply, obviously new to this.

"Wait... two sparks? How's that even possible?" Miko asked, only to get a shrug from Ioa.

"I'm also asking the same question here, but I haven't got any clue and neither does Shadowglyde." Ioa said. she knew this explanation was very vague but it was the truth. Hopefully someday she'll find the answers to this never-ending mystery. Everyone went quiet, they know that the femme was also in the dark about this.

Clearing his throat, Agent Fowler got her attention. "As long as I have the assurance that neither of you are a threat, which I do now, you're more than welcome to be a part of Team Prime. But do remember that you are now part of the team, I have expectations. Are we clear?" Agent Fowler said.

"Crystal clear, sir." She replied. Giving a nod of satisfaction, he walk of the catwalk and came down to her. Ioa changed into her holoform out of respect as he gave her a handshake. "Welcome aboard." He said.

"Nowhere I rather be, sir."

----

"NO! You're absolutely NOT ALLOWED to spar!" Ratchet growled when he heard Arcee's suggestion.

"But Doc-" "EP EP EP! Zip it! As the Chief Medical Officer for Team Prime, I am NOT allowing Ioa to spar until she's better and that's final." Ratchet cut Arcee off, not giving her any room for retaliation. He turned to Ioa and gave her a murderous glare.

"And YOU! What did I say about resting? If I catch you up and about one more klik, I am going to chain you down!" he snapped at Ioa who surrendered immediately, nodding frantically with her servos raised.

"Yes sir!" Ioa squeaked, afraid of facing his wrath. Arcee only sighed as she relented, but not before pursuading Ioa to spar with her after she gets better and walked away, leaving poor Ioa in the middle of this mess.

Ioa was trudging back to her berthroom, talking to herself. Ioa was in dilemma.

'What just happened? I don't wanna do this...' she thought to herself only to be surprised when she got a reply.

"I believe she wants to spar with me Lightblade. No worries, when you get better, I'll take over for you." Shadowglyde said, but those words did not seem to comfort Ioa as she sweatdropped.

'T-Thanks Shadow...' Lightblade mentally said.

'Hey Shadow, am I capable of just teleporting without opening the groundbridge like you?' Lightblade suddenly asked. "Yes, you can. We also do possess the ability to shapeshift and creation." Shadowglyde replied, making Ioa even curious.

'C-Creation?' she questioned.

"It's the ability of creating, like its namesake. We are able to create or make stuff, like weapons and items. But we need must be wise using that ability, if the item we made fall in the wrong hands, the result would be catastrophic." Shadowglyde explained. "But if it makes you feel better, the creation we made can be destroyed, it's not  invincible." She said.

 Lightblade only laughed humourlessly as she tries to swallow this info.

'So... I can create powers too?' Ioa asked. 

"I believe so. Perhaps you can try it out later, you need to rest now if you wish not to face the doctor's wrath." Shadowglyde said, making Lightblade laugh and obeyed.

"Goodnight Shadow."

"Goodnight Light."

A/N: Soooo another explanation chapter, no action sowwyyy! It'll get better soon! Also, grumpy medic is mood. As always, thank you for reading, commenting and voting! I started this story not too long ago and now we are on the road to 1K! Let me know down in the comments what y'all want me to do for 1K special!! Stay safe and healthy! Enigma signing out!