Chapter 24

Chapter 24

 I was curled up on the bed, smoking a joint and high as an angel. I was listening to some song by Muse I had found, "Exgnosesis: Symphony Part 1" and it was beautiful and bliss. I was happy to finaly get some alone time. Greg and Nico were out of town and Harrison...well I had no clue where that bitch was, but she wasn't here. The kids were okay and nice and all that. Nico just didn't know when to shut up and Greg kept coming to talk to me. And they were spoiled. The way they talked to the staff here was just...God it made my blood boil!

  George was going to be back here tonight or tomorrow. I wasn't nervous or anything, just anxious. I hadn't had sex with a guy for a while, let alone a guy I didn't even know. But Nico and Greg weren't that bad, just a little spoiled. And with a mom like Harrison, I'm hoping the nicness was from George. I had seen pictures of him around the house. He was a good looking man in his forties. Dark brown hair with a little grey, brown eyes, lean body. Not overly handsome but that was fine with me.

 I suddenly let out a dry sob. I was a cheating bitch! I was going to cheat on the sweetest, nicest, most perfect girl in the world for drugs and booze! I had a sudden urge to go pitch myself off the roof of the house. I had wanted to leave that whole part of my life behind me. I wanted to move on. But even hearing the word drug was a drug to me. When I was with Addi, she never talked about them, so it was easy to not think about them. Out of sight, out of mind.  The detox had sucked, but Addi made it easier to deal with. Here, I had no one.

 Wel, thats wasn't true. The two people who lived here besides the family, Maria and Mike, were nice and understanding. Maria was a sweet, older Hispanic lady who worked as a cook here. She was wsmart, witty and like a granmother to people who needed one. If she didn't like you...well it was funny to listen to her cussing out Harrison in Spanish. She was teaching me Spanish and I knew nearly all the bad words now. Mike was a few years older than me and he had been homeless since he was fifteen. He hated his job as a driver for the Harrison family, but he couldn't argue with the pay or the living conditions. I trusted them and had told them about my life, just as they had with me. They didn't shun me for being a whore and uneducated. It was nice to finallly meet some people outside of Watercrest who had misfortunate lives.

 I streched a little and ground the joint in the glass ash try, grinding it out. The room still smelled like it, but it hadn't been very strong stuff, which I was okay with. I could still feel its effects as I stripped out of my sweats and into a dark blue one peice swimsuit. I grabbed a white fluffy towel from my bathroom and slipped out of room to go take a quick swim in the indoor pool. Hell, I may not like it here, but if they got a pool, I may as well take advantage of it. I opened the door to the pool area, which was big enough to hold a party in and maybe a petting zoo. I laid the towel at the endge of the pool and jumped in, letting the warm water envelope me. I came back up, my short black hair now sticking up in werid angles. I slicked it back and started doing laps. I wasn't a bad swimmer, even though I had never really had lessons. I really liked going underwater and listening and watching the bubbles float to the surface.

  When I was underwater, I heard the glass door to the pool room open and close. I popped up my head to see who it was and felt my heart begin to thud from anxity. It was him, George. He loked at me, suprised for a moment, then understanding crossed his face. "You must be the girl my wife has taken under her wing. Belinda, right?" he asked.

 I shook my head. "No. It's Bonita. Nice to meet you George" I said, smiling convincingly. He smiled back and I wanted to tell him everything that his wife had planned. But instead I got out of the pool, and started drying myself off.

 "Well, I must say. You are one beautiful young woman." he said, examining me cloesly. I smirked a little.

 "Thank you. You aren't exactly what I expect either." I said. It was true. His pictures hadn't done him justice. He smiled back at me, but I coulds still see where his eyes were and it wasn't my face.

 I had started the game and I was going to win. George Harrison was going to be seduced and I was going home.

 That was the deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its been a while since I have uploaded and I am sooo sorry! I've been trying to focus on my grades (haha) and I also got a role in my school play so I've been occupied. I hope this chapter makes up for all the waiting. It probably won't but at least I gave you all something! I'm also trying to see if I can get this on the What's Hot list so now I need your help more than ever! Vote, comment, tell you friends!

Love RaegenTheRandom