Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Bonita

9 weeks, 2 days

Addi and I were sitting on her bed which had been moved into my room. She was sitting on my lap, my arms around her waist and we were kissing. Her soft lips combined with the smell of her lavender lotion (I loveee the smell of lavender!! :) ) was really turning me on. I sighed happily as she began kissing my neck. Then she stopped, her bright eyes clouded. "What's wrong honey?" I asked, moving to hold her hand. She smiled and leaned so her forehead was touching mine.

"Nothing. I mean, not really. I was just thinking. After the bust, I got sent back home. My parents were so mad at me...I mean really, really furious. My dad made me go to church the second I got home to go to confession and all I could think was 'Thank God they don't know about Bo'. And it made me angry that to my family...loving you is wrong. They wouldn't see your personality, the light you have when you smile, the way you never back down. All they would see is that your a girl and I'm a girl. And then here....when you tried to kiss me in front of that Adam guy," she said, sighing,"and I pushed you away and you looked so hurt...I was just thinking about my father" she finished, her eyes darting across the room.

I smiled a little. "Honey....it's okay. I understand that you may uncomfortable but Adam understands. He has his own tragic love story to worry about"

***Adam***

I was sitting on the front steps again, my hair whipping around in the wind. I watched some random people walk down the streets, heading towards a little French restaurant that was across the street from Watercrest. I heard the door close and open behind me and I didn't need to look around to see who it was. Aly...my Aly. She was finally mine and I didn't have to hide it from her. Now there was only the other kids, Vision, the world. They would never understand. Aly sat next to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist. She leaned her head against my shoulder and I kissed her head. "Adam...is Bo gay?" she asked quietly. I shrugged. "But she likes the new girl, Addi, right?" she asked. I nodded. "Well if the world could accept them, then maybe they could understand us one day" she said . I smiled a little. It was almost like she could read my mind. "Aly it doesn't work like that. Some people in this world still don't like black people. Most think gays and lesbians and bis and trannies are wrong. They'll probably never get what we have" I whispered in her ear. She sighed.

"I hate this world. I wish we could just die and get away from this" she said quietly. I hugged her closer. "Don't say that hun. One day it won't matter. When we get out of here, we could make up a lie. No one would know who we were and we could get married" I said, imaging us together in some house out in the country, by ourselves, maybe adopt a few kids...

"I would love that" she whispered and kissed me full on the lips. I pulled her on top of me and leaned back on the cement porch. It was hard and cold, but she warmed me up. My hands went up her shirt and she didn't make a resistance. Her skin was so cold...she pulled her lips away for a moment to breathe and I began to kiss her neck, going to her collar bone. "Adam..I love you" she said quietly. I smiled and moved to kiss her face. "I love you too Aly. More than anyone will ever understand"

***Macy***

"Ty, I think there's something going on around this place" I said, as I made dinner and he set the table. "What do you mean?" he asked I poured the macaroni in the boiling water. "I mean like everyone has been acting weird. Ever since that Addi chick came here Bonita hasn't let her out of her sight and lately Adam and Aly have been spending a lot of time together..." I trailed off, stirring the pasta. Tyler sighed

"Macy, you've got to just leave them alone. You're not their mom. Bonita can be with whoever she likes, even if that's a girl" he said, coming up to stand behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "And Adam and Aly are family. Their all they have left" he said, kissing my cheek then going back to the table. "There's nothing going on at all, so stop investigating into stuff" he said.

I growled under my breath. I knew there was more between Aly and Adam going on then family feelings. She called out his name when she was asleep and had once confessed her love of him to me...well, once again in her sleep. If Tyler didn't want to see what was really going on, that was his choice. But I knew what was going on. I understood. I saw Adam and Aly come in the front door, their faces white from the cold outside. They smiled at each other, then Aly bounded into the kitchen. "You guys need any help in here? Apparently there's gonna be another new kid coming" she said, smiling, her windswept hair all over the place. Ty smiled and tossed her some napkins to help finish with the table.

"Really? Well that's cool. Hopefully it'll be a guy so me and Adam aren't so outnumbered" he said, laughing. I glanced at Aly and I was about to ask her if something was going on, when Addi and Bonita came down the steps, holding hands. I glared at them. Everything in this house was falling apart. All because of Bonita! Things had been fine until she showed up. Now Aly and Adam were more than likely fucking each other on the side, Rob gone, and Tyler barely noticing or caring!

I yelped in pain as my hand was burned on the stove, startling me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay Mace?" Ty said, rushing over to me to examine the burn. "Yeah...yeah I'm fine" I said, pulling my hand away from him and turning to leave the kitchen. "Macy, what's wrong?" Ty said, coming after me. "I thought you were gonna make dinner?" he asked.

"Make your own goddamn dinner" I muttered under my breath and went up to my room, slamming the door behind me.

***Bonita***

"What's her problem?" I asked Ty, Addi standing next to me seeming surprised. He shrugged, looking confused as well. "I don't know...she's been in a mood lately. I'll talk to her later" he said, not really paying attention. "Um, I can finish making dinner, if that's okay with everyone" Addi said quietly, smiling. Ty smiled warmly at her and I felt happy that she was coming out of her shell. "That would great Addi. Thanks" he said. She moved into the kitchen to finish the pasta and work on the chicken. I moved to sit on the counter besides her. Aly and Ty finished the table, Adam moping up the floor.

"Aly, did Vision say anything about the new kid?" Adam asked, watching her closely. She shook her head, leaning against the table. "Not really. Just said he was going to be out tonight and that the new kid would be here. His name is Cain or Conner or something like that" she said, shrugging. We all heard a knock on the door and I got up to get it. I opened the door to see a tall, dark guy standing in front of me. He wore a long sleeve, worn out shirt with hole ruined jeans. His hair was choppy and a mess, with dark eyes. I smiled a little, unsure. "Um, hi. Come on in" I said, moving to allow him in. He smirked a little. "Thanks" he said quietly, pulling his backpack up. He was at least two heads taller than me, maybe Tyler's height or taller. I had a feeling that it was going to unnerve some people. When he came in, he introduced himself as Conner. Tyler seemed to be trying to make himself taller and Adam scooted closer to Aly. I rolled my eyes.

"There's also another one of us here, Macy, but she isn't...feeling very good right now." Tyler said, holding out his hand to Conner, who shook it. We sat down at the table and began eating. "Oh wow Addi, this food is great" Ty said, smiling at her. She blushed and looked down into her plate. I squeezed her hand under the table. Then Macy came downstairs as we were finishing dinner. She stared at Conner for a moment, then he saw her out of the corner of his eyes. He turned to face her. She let out a strangled cry and fainted.

*******************************************

Ohhh cliffhanger! Haha sorry to do that to you guys. Thanks for reading and comment! I don't even care about votes but if you have any suggestions please comment. Or even if you just liked it, tell me!

Love RaegenTheRandom