The REAL Chapter 15 :)

Chapter 15:Bonita

"Listen" I whispered frantically to Tyler, my insides shaking. "The foster family I was with before this...they gave me the drugs. Trust me I didn't want to start but once I did I couldn't stop! Please, just try to understand!" I said, trying to keep myself calm. "That was the last I had. Its done, I promise" I said. That was the truth. That was all I had left. Was I done? I wasn't sure. Maybe. I stared at Ty hard, waiting for him to say something. He seemed to be thinking about this. "What the families' name?" he asked quietly. "I can't tell you. They were nice people, it was really their son that gave me the weed. I don't want them in trouble" I lied quickly.

I was hoping, praying that he believed this. I waited in silence, by whole body feeling like it was about to give in and collapse on the floor. He stepped back from the door. "Fine. Just...your going to stay away from Rob. I mean it. No more 'therapy' sessions. If this happens again...I'm getting you kicked out of this place. Its bad for him to be around this shit, especially with everything about his mom" he snapped at me. I nodded. "Yeah...sure. I can do that" I said quietly. Rob was a good kid. I suddenly remembered why we had been talking. "Listen, just don't make him go back to talk to Vision. He's doing alot better now and it wasn't really helping him." I said quickly.

Tyler seemed to consider it quickly. "Sure. Its a compromise. But I mean it. Don't hang around him anymore." Ty said and turned to walk away. "Wait!" I said, then cursed myself for it. He. "What?" I looked down. "Um..what are you gonna do with the booze?" I asked quietly. He stared at me like I was crazy and turned away, going downstaris. I heard him go into the kitchen and drop the bottle in the metal sink. I swallowed back spit, angry as hell. I had nothing here. Nothing. I then heard him throw the shells in the trashcan. I counted in my head, backwards from 10. 9,8,7...

I went upstairs to my room and then a thought sort of struck me. Where was Rob? I hadn't seen him all day. I feltpanic in my stomach. I ran out of the room and down the steps to Rob's room, flinging the door open. Empty. Barren. Nothing on the dresser, nothing on the floor. Bare. I could feel myself having a mini-panic attack and those days of going to psychs came back to me. A little girl, listening to the doctor talk to her parents"....maniac depression........anxiety attacks?...yes...pills for that..."

I almost fainted right there. But instead I ran from the room and up to Vision's office, pushing the door open. Rob was sitting in a chair across from him, an couple sitting beside him. I almost started yelling at them, but then I saw the woman holding Rob's little hand. I saw Rob smile at her, a carefree smile he would never have here. I saw Vision look at me, his eyes a warning glare. The man turned to look at me, his kind eyes observing me. "Can we help you young lady?" he asked. The woman and Rob turned to look at me. "Bonita!" Rob said, running to give me a hug. "Mr. and Mrs. Hughs are taking me to their house! Their really nice and they say they have a dog and a cat and two goldfish! Isn't that great?" he asked, his excited voice filling my ears. I smiled down at him and hugged him back. "That's good honey...that's amazing." I said and kissed his head. I turned to look at the couple. "Rob is a really special kid. You're lucky to get him before someone else did" I said, smiling at them. The woman, Mrs. Hughs studied me for a moment and nodded. "We can tell" she said. I chocked back tears and turned away, leaving the room.

***Later***

I heard Rob saying good bye to the other later that night. I didn't go downstairs. I had said my good byes and I didn't want the others to see me cry. Instead after Vision had gone to bed, I snuck into his office and stole some of his liquor and drank myself to sleep.

***Macy***8 weeks, 1 day

Ty and I were sitting on his bed, kissing. I had been a mess since Robbie left. A real mess. I had nothing to do with my life now, except be with Tyler and it was so hard to get used to how quiet everything was. But Ty made up for it. He was someone I could lean on. He began pulling me closer to his chest and I didn't try to stop. I had been taking certain precautions so Tyler wouldn't going running to that slut. We went farther then we had before, but not all the way. He respected that I wasn't just going to do "it" with him. Whenever he went to fast, all I could think of was the back street, the man punching me...tearing my clothes off...

Tyler's hands began to sneak up my shirt. I pulled away, only slightly though. He got the idea. He pulled away too. "I'm sorry Macy. I know it's still hard for you" he said quietly, holding my hand. I smiled slightly. "Thanks for understand" I said and left the room. As soon as I did, I felt like a coward. I needed to get over this! It was stupid and if I didn't let him get closer to me physically I would lose him to her. I tightened my jaw and was about to go back in the room when Vision started coming downstaris. "Head down to the kitchen Macy. We got a new arrival today" he said, knocking on Ty's door to tell him.

I started down to the kitchen. Aly and Adam were at the table, sitting next to each other as usual. Bonita was next to Adam, picking at her fingernails as Aly talked about some new book she was reading. I sat down across from Aly and then Ty next to me. He held my hand under the table and it was comforting.

***Adam***

Aly was sitting next to me and it was excruciatingly painful to not just reach over and kiss of everyone. I had my hand on her knee and her hand was over it. Bonita seemed out of it, her eyes bloodshot as hell, as they had been for the past week. We heard the front door open and Vision greeting someone at the door. It was a girl's voice and I sighed in relief. That meant no new guys who might have their eye on Aly. But Bonita's eyes seemed to widen a little and she sat up starighter. I shot her a glance, but she wasn't paying attention. She was staring at the way Vision and the new kid would come in. He walked in and behind him a petite blonde girl with big eyes. Bonits got up quickly and ran to the girl and wrapped her arms around her so quickly the girl almost looked suprised. I understood immediatly. This was the girl Bonita loved. This was the girl she had been waiting for.

***Bonita***

The second she came into the kitchen I ran to hug her. AddiAddiAddi. My Addi! I pulled her close to me and almost kissed her. She hugged me back, whispering in my ear "It's okay hun, I'm here, we're together again" she said and I had to force the tears to not come.

Because my Addi was back.

******************************************

Hey everyone! I just want to tell you to check out the pictures and tell you that Adam is, yes in fact. Rupert Grint. It was hard to find a good ginger picture I liked so just try to overlook that!