Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Roxie & Santana: 3 Years Ago

"Roxie! Watch this!!" San yelled as she jumped off the diving board and into the pool, only splashing a little. A perfect entrance, as usual. Roxie smiled and waved to Santana from the edge of the pool. "Good one sis!" she yelled back. San swam over to the edge where Roxie was sitting and pulled herself up.

"Come Rox, come swim with me. I'm so bored" San whined, flicking water at Roxie. Rox flinched slightly. She hadn't gone swimming since she had seen her dog, Hello Puppy, drown when she was 10. "No way San. I don't like swimming, you know that" she said, pulling her knees to her chest. Santana sighed and jumped back in, splashing Roxie in the process. "You're no fun Rox! Please!!! Please! With soup on top! And meatloaf!" she said, naming off her twin's favorite foods. Roxie just sighed and put her headphones back on, turning up so she couldn't hear her sister's pleas. She watched Santana swim off in anger and watched as a guy Roxie had seen swam over to talk to San. Most guys fled to Santana over Roxie. They looked exactly the same, but Santana knew how to work a crowd. Roxie didn't mind. Well, most of the time she didn't. But that was why she was on the meds, so she wouldn't be angry at her family and friends. She watched as Santana turned on the charm for the guy, flicking her shiny black ponytail behind her shoulder, batting her eyelashes.

Then she felt someone tap on her shoulder. Roxie turned around and was greated with the sight of Trey, a boy at her school who she just couldn't stand for reason she didn't even know. Maybe it was because he was jerk. Probably, yeah, she told herself. She turned around again to face the water, shaking her head in annoyance. Then she felt his foot in her lower back. She turned to glare up at him. "Back off" she snapped and turned back. Then she felt a sudden shove and she plunged into the water. Panicing, she began swallowing the water, thrashing around, Her headphones had somehow wrapped around her head and all she felt was blind fear. When her head broke the surface, the first thing she was the sun. The first thing she heard was laughter. Cruel, harsh, judging laughter.

She looked around, blinking in the bright light to see the other kids at the pool just laughing at her. The worse one though, was seeing Santana laughing. Roxie struggled to swim to the edge, shivering and shaking, hot angry tears washing the chlorine out of her eyes. Drenched, she walked away from the pool, shaking from cold and hatred. She found an unoccupied park bench and sat down, satring at the ground. The air was warm and clear, blowing little clumps of her hair dry. She then felt some sitting next to her. She turned to see Santana, who was holding out a towel to her. Roxie snatched it from here, not making eye contact. "Go away Santana" Roxie mumbled, wrapping the towel around her self.

"Rox...I'm sorry...I mean, I told Trey it was a bad idea but-"

"You knew! Jesus Santana, you're such a bitch! God!" Roxie yelled, shaking in anger. She stood up and walked away, leaving the towel behind her.

"Roxie! Wait Roxie, come on it was a damn joke! Get a sense of humor!" Santana said, running after her. Roxie kept walking, heading torwards the parking lot of the park, ignoring her sister. "Please Rox, it was a joke!" Santana yelled at her. Roxie turned around, picked up the nearest thing her could find and flung it at Santana as hard as she could. She saw Santana hit the ground, clutching her head and crying in pain. Roxie could see a rock in her twin's eye. And for some reason it didn't really effect her. She tackled Santana to the ground and slammed her head down to the ground, screaming cusses at her, screaming out everything she had in her untill Santana was limp under her hands.

Roxie stopped and looked at Santana hard. Her chest had stopped rising, her head was bleeding all over, her eye was so sickening-

Roxie turned and threw up all over the ground, sweat dripping down her head and tears in her eyes. This time from hatred at herself.

**********

Okay, so this was a kind of way of explain why Roxie is talking to someone whos not really there. I know I haven't uploaded lately, but if you have ANY ideas or just comments for me PLEASE post them!!!

Thanks ya'll

Special Thanks to R.D.