𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

(don't play the song 😏)

5 months later

𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Dad please relax, I'm seriously fine now." You said as convincing as possible.

"I don't know, maybe you should talk to your doctor again. You know, to get a second opinion."

"Sho, don't you think I'm fine?" He was about to respond but, was cut off by Destiny.

"Don't ask him Y/N, he'll say anything to get us out here."

Your family was visiting you for the second time since you have been released from the hospital. After taking the last 5 months to fully heal, you were finally ready to get back to doing what you love.

The first one strictly therapy sessions, it was hard to tell Shota what you feeling. A lot of times when he would try to talk to you, you'd completely shut down.

So you made an agreement that if you couldn't talk to him, that you would at least talk to a therapist.

Eventually, you were able to open up to him, there was nothing that made him happier than you being comfortable enough to talk to him. He could listen to you go on for hours about anything, whether it be about a session, feelings, on your day.

Once the month 2 mark hit, you started going to physical therapy. Which mostly consisted of stretching and quirk testing to see where exactly you were physical.

The last 3 were you training your body and quirk back to where it used to be. You still had some work to do but, you still very confident in your abilities.

The 5 of you sat in your living room as you, Ky and Destiny attempted to convince your dad that you going back to work wouldn't be the worse thing in the world.

Shota found the whole situation hilarious, it made him wonder if the children you both had would be the same way, always trying to argue.

Hearing Shota chuckle you sent him a glare easily sobering him up.

"Now dad, I'm not doing a lot, I'm just going to my new agency and showing my sidekicks the usual route."

After Shota's love declaration, you decided that you wanted to stay in Musutafu and finally opened up an agency.

"What if you get attacked by a villain and get a heart attack from the stress." He countered.

"Pop, she's more likely to get a heart attack arguing with your old ass." Your brother, Ky said.

"Boy I might be old but I'll still whoop your ass." He lifted his hand up making Ky jump. You and Destiny were trying your hardest not to laugh and Ky always had a habit of playing around too much then getting scared when someone came to correct him.

"Y'all can get it too." He said pointing at you and Destiny.

Eventually, you were able to convince the man that everything would be fine and left to the agency.

When you got there you were greeted by the different people that worked there. You made sure it was diverse as possible. Men, women, and non-binaries of all sizes, races, and sexualities worked along with you.

As the smell of vanilla filled your nose and relaxing music filled your ears you smiled at everyone you passed.

When you made it to your office you were faced by sidekicks and students with quirks similar to yours, water, fire, air- they had it.

"Hello everyone well to my hero agency, before we get started, Shoto can you show Water King and Miss Flame around the agency?"

"Yes ma'am." Todoroki nodded to the door and leg his fellow heroes in training out the door.