𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟮

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 ♲︎

Aizawa's POV

I hate patrolling with other people.

Don't get me wrong Y/N is a nice woman, but she's just.... energetic, the opposite of me. The times we've spoken at school haven't been bad, simply greeting and going over the schedule of the students.

She definitely had a powerful quirk that would come in handy if we happened to ran into any villains. The last time I checked she was the #5, unlike many attention hungry heroes she stayed at the top simply by working and staying out of the spotlight.

I'm an honest man and i'd be liar if I said that wasn't attractive, I mean she was attractive. She never wore a mask so whenever I saw her either on TV or in an article she always looked so... appealing but, I'm professional and wouldn't go past the lines of colleagues.

On numerous occasions I tried to convince her that we should split up and work on our own but she would not budge. I would have just ditched her but that would be rude and we work together so that could cause a hostile work environment that I don't have the energy for. So I gave up and accepted we'd be working together for a while.

We were now walking through the brightly lit busy streets of Musutafa Japan. And Y/N was sing once again.

(A/N: I looked up the city name because I can't remember it ever being mentioned, so if it's incorrect feel free to comment. (ʋ) )

"Do you have to sing all the time?" I asked

"No I do not. But, I enjoy singing, it brings me a peace of mind plus villain activity is quiet tonight so why not." She shrugged.

As we continued to walk a black cat walked in front of us and towards us. I bent down as it closer, once in reach I began to pet it. I looked to see Y/N looking at the cat with an unpleasant face and continued to walk. She called out for me to catch up and left the cat behind.

~~~

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟽 𝚙𝚖 ☾

We continued to patrol in a slightly awkward silence until I decided to break it with a question.

"Do you have a thing against cats?"

"Nah, just not a big fan of them."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Well when me sister were younger and playing outside, she walked up to one to play or pet it and it scratched her. She was devastated and I had to walk her home as she was crying and bleeding. So since she didn't like cats I don't like them either." She said with a slight chuckle, it was... cute.

I chuckled to her response, "You can't have an everlasting issue with cats because of your sister."

She looked at me with a side eye, "That's not how it works, if my sister doesn't like someone WE don't like someone. We're pretty tight so her cat trauma is my cat trauma."

I looked over to her and shrugged in understanding. It was cool that the she and her sibling had that type of relationship.