𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟱

𝚄𝙰 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟺:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼

"Y/NNNNN!!"

"Yes, Hizashi?" You looked up to give a yelling Present Mic who just walked in crazy eyes and a smile.

"Uhhh are you coming to that club with us for drinks?" He asked rubbing his neck slightly intimidated by your intense gaze.

"When are you guys going?" You were actually quite busy these upcoming days. Patrols tonight, getting your hair done tomorrow, and on Sunday you had to go back to the agency to speak about an upcoming event.

"We were gonna go Saturday night. To the really nice one, uhhh it's the urban one called... hold on," He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began looking for the name of the night club. "Ah, Club Motion, it's a lame name but it has good ratings."

"Oh I've been there with my friend it's actually real nice and it's a club club." You said putting an emphasis on the first club. "You sure you old birds can handle it?"

"First of all we're not old you're only 5 years younger than us. Second of all that's rude, yes we can handle it." He crossed his arms and lifted his chin huffing in offense.

"My fault OG. Who's coming anyways?"

"You, me, Nemuri, maybe Aizawa, and... that's if I refuse to invite All Might he doesn't know how to be lowkey." He said shaking his head recalled the last time you all went out to go eat and ended up being mobbed by fans. It was horrible.

"Can I invite my friend Maya, I think you've met her once before, she's chill... something." You whispered the last part to yourself not wanting Hizashi to hear you.

"Sure, I don't mind." He shrugged bring his attention back to his phone. He then sat on the coach next to you as you both waited for Nemuri who bringing Chinese food for you all.

As you continued to scroll through TikTok All Might barged in. "HELLO MY AMAZING HERO FRIENDS, I AM HERE."

Toshi was a nice guy but sometimes he was a little too much. "Babes, you're up here." You brought your arm above your head to gesture his voice volume, "I'ma need you to bring it down here." You then lowered your arm as you made notches gestures and clicked your tongue a few times.

"Eventually you're going have to understand how much Y/N dislikes your loudness. It is extremely unnecessary." You all whipped your heads to see Aizawa walk in and towards the coffee machine. Then you looked over to see a pouting All Might.

"It's not that bad Toshi, I find it funny sometimes I'm not gonna lie. It's just that sometimes it's too much." You rushed out feeling bad. Something about a sad All Might reminded you of a old people sitting alone in a restaurant. He just seemed way different when he was in his buff form.

"Y/n might feel bad about her comment but I do not," Aizawa said as he sipped his now made coffee.

"Shut up Aizawa, you're being an ass. Look at him he's all sad and depressed." You pointed at a now sad All Might laying in a ball on the floor. You tried to hold in a laugh as you looked over to see a dying Mic.

"I don't see the issue with telling the truth and sharing my opinion." He shrugged

"But you have to think about others' feelings and the impact of your words. What do you teach your students- the future heroes of the world, thanks to you they'll all be rude as hell people running around and disrespecting civilians." You said sarcastically as you shook your head and put a fist to your heart.