𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

Aizawa's POV

𝙰𝚄 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑

I came to work a lot more energetic than I usual. With the amount of extra energy I have today I might be able to find new ways to train the students.

As I walked to the classroom door, hearing the commotion I thought back to the great weekend I had with Y/N. We went a few more rounds, not stopping until 5 am when she finally passed out, and we slept all of Sunday away.

"Good Morning. You should all be in your seats already." The students also seem to be a lot more energetic. Based on the conversations I heard in the hall, it's safe to assume they saw the photos taken at the Hero event... even the 'explicit' ones. Yeah, we saw those too, I was pretty annoyed with those pictures being put out but everyone knew at the end of the day she was mine and I was hers. I was pleased with the praise we got, I didn't expect to be flattered by it.

"OMG! Mr. Aizawa, we saw that you're dating Lady Gaia! You're so cool now!" Mina beamed, her voice impossibly high.

"You guys are such a cute couple!" Uraraka said also very excited.

"I told you guys if he cleaned up he could pull." I glared at a now quiet Kaminari.

I cleared my throat to end this unproductive conversation, "Yes I am in a relationship with Lady Gaia. We do appreciate the compliments."

"Awww he said 'we'." Yoayaruzo had her arms slightly up shaking them.

"Okay! So for today, you will be studying for exams. You need to train your brains as much as you train your bodies. Quirk training won't be until later."

                                       ...

"You're practically glowing, it looks like you got some Aizawa." I opened my resting eyes to see Hizashi and Nemuri staring at me. "Excuse me?"

"You too Hizashi." He slightly blushed. "You know my boyfriend had me-"

"Please have this conversation somewhere else, I don't want to hear it." I cut him off. Nemuri heavily sighed and plopped on the couch, next to me. "Everyone's getting some but for me!" She threw her arms up in the air. "Maybe I can talk to Y/N's best friend Maya."

I quietly agreed, I've met Maya a couple of times now. Often times when I'm at Y/N's house she'd just burst in, she is definitely energetic and... NSFW so she and Nemuri would do well together.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time to see that it was 4:35. I was going to be meeting Y/N at the teachers training gym at 5.  "I'll see you guys later." I waved to them as I walked out and to the changing room.

*Your POV*

"Damn! You're quick."  Shota got off of me and I hopped up from the ground.

We just ended our sparing and I was kicking his ass until I fucked up my footing and he took me down.

He took his t-shirt, showing off his beautiful physique, in between his teeth and wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner as he pulled his hair into a bun. If I wasn't in a gym right now I'd definitely be on my knees. The way his V line was displayed had my mouth watering.

He was definitely doing this on purpose because when I finished staring at his body I looked up at his face to see him smirking

He was definitely doing this on purpose because when I finished staring at his body I looked up at his face to see him smirking. "You see something you like, kireina?"

"I sure do."

As 21 Questions by 50 cent and Nate Dogg played in the background I went to the mats and started my usual workout regiment. 3 sets of 20 squats, 3 sets of 20 push-ups, 3 sets of 30 crunches, and 3 sets of 40 jump ropes. And that was only before I started my cardio workout.

Aizawa's POV

While I did my pull-ups I watched Y/N do her squats attentively. It made sense why she had the body she did, she put work into it. Those squats and crunches blessed her and me as they defined her curves.

When we both finished our work out we walked over to the teachers' dorms. I didn't sleep here as often as I was supposed to, I usually went to Y/N's place after my night patrols and came to work in the morning. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to bring someone into here but I didn't really care.

When we got to my dorm Y/N threw her stuff on the floor and ran to the shower checking it out. "Oh you beautiful baby, I can't wait to use you. Shota is this my soap!?" I chuckled at her, "Yeah I got it since you'd be coming over."

"Shota. When I'm done taking this shower, I'm giving the best damn head you've ever had." Those words made me insanely hard in almost recording breaking time. "Hurry up then."

...

"Fuck fuck fuck!" My legs shook and my hips uncontrollably bucked up into her mouth as I came. Making her gag on my dick.

She wasn't lying... when she finally got up to go clean her mouth out I laid there unmoving and panting, attempting to catch my breath.

I couldn't move, I simply laid there out of breath trying to wrap my head around the insane orgasm I just had.

"I told you I'd do it, pretty boy." Y/N came back to lie on the bed. I continued to look at the ceiling, "You sure did. You're gonna have to do that more often baby, it was amazing."

"I aim to please." She shrugged. "What are we doing for dinner?"

I sat up and stretched my body, "I'm gonna order a pizza when I get out of the shower." then I gave her a quick kiss before walking to the bathroom.

(A/N: Just a little filler. I'm too tired to right smut rn, but I got yall later.

Anyways look at how happy this man looks in jail.)

)