𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟴

(DON'T PLAY THE SONG)

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙰𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 ☕︎︎

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚊𝚖

"So do we think they're planning something? That's the only logical explanation."

"Well we can't be sure about that, all we can do is make assumptions."

"I say we should investigate. Find out what they're up to."

After listening to everyone put in their piece about what to do about the lack of villain activity you spoke up. "Maybe we should wait them out. Yes it's suspicious that they've been quiet but we can use this as an advantage-"

"And how is this an advantage." You were cut off by the Hero Endeavor.

"You're be rude, please wait until I am finished talking but for you cut in." He just simple rolled his eyes and huffed. "Like I was saying, the low crime rate is good for us and gives us time to prepare for whatever they have coming. If we simply up our patrols and keep heroes on stand by whenever they do attack we'll be ready."

"I like that idea, but how many heroes should we have available at all times?" Asked Snipe

Originally the teaches of UA weren't going to attend this meeting, but because of villain activity in another area Japan, all registered heroes were attending.

"Well maybe all those without any other priorities like a family or teaching can be the ones to stay at the agency or on patrols."

"That's a good idea Cementoss." All Might said.

After another hour of discussing how to proceed with patrols the meeting was over and you were heading to the lounge.

"Y/n! Hold on." You turned around to see the raven haired hero.

You were actual happy to see him at the meeting this morning. After dancing to a few songs together last night and bonding, you wouldn't say you had something going on but you hoped there soon would be.

After the last couple weeks of patrolling together you grew attached and may have developed feelings. Though you weren't looking for a relationship if Aizawa just so happened to have some type of feelings as well you wouldn't be opposed to it.

It was something about the way he looked at you when he spoke, how he would often lick or bite his lip when speaking to you, and he always kept eye contact. Or his masculine scent, he always spelt like a musky vanilla, like a burnt candle. And sometimes vanilla mixed with cigarette smoke, he had a bad habit of smoking but since you didn't like that he hardly smoked around you.

It was also his dominance, no matter situation were in he made sure to be in control, though sometimes you could be dominating as well you found it very attractive when he was.

You brought out of your thoughts by Shota who was now standing in front of you. "How are you?"

"I'm good. What about you?" You guys didn't drink too much last night but you definitely went home tipsy. "I'm fine, did you sleep well?" Aww he cares. "Yeah thank you for asking." You gave him a small smile, before either of you could say anything else you were interrupted by All Might.

"Hello my friends. I heard you went clubbing last and didn't invite me." Damn Hizashi and his big mouth. "Sorry, we thought you'd be busy last night."

"You'd also bring too much attention to us."
Aizawa with his usual bored tone expression.

"Shota! Stop being so damn rude." You elbowed him in his side. He gave you a glare and you glared back daring him to try you. He sighed and rolled his eyes giving up.