𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

𝙰𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

You and Hizashi had been staying at Shota's apartment for the last couple of days 'taking care of him'. You weren't actually helping with anything other than cooking and cleaning every once in a while and bothering Sho with Hizashi.

He has tried to kick the to of you out at least 30 times already but clearly hasn't succeeded. "Sho."

"What?" Rude ass you thought to yourself.

"Say cheese." You laughed at him bringing his hand probably to flip you.

*click*

"Fucking delete that. Now."

"Nope, I like this picture mummy boy."

"HEY!!! I GOT FOOD." You jumped up wincing at the pain you still had in your muscles. "I love you so much." You hugged him and grabbed the bag of food from his hand and bringing it to the table. "And it's pill timmmeee." Hizashi cheered grabbing the prescribed pain killers.

"Nooo! It's too hard swallowing those things." You slouched in your seat placing the fries on your plates. "How are you a pro hero but can't handle swallowing a couple pills?" Aizawa mumbled behind you inspecting the food.

"Shut up it's not funny nor my fault."

"Aww is the baby upset?" Now he's teasing!?

"Whatever mummy boy."

"All right guys I'm heading out for my patrols tonight. I'll be back in the morning." You waved to Hizashi and while Aizawa seemed to be praying thank you's.

You grabbed some chicken wings from the box and placed it on your plate. "You eating?"

"No, I ate earlier." You nodded remembering you feed him a sandwich earlier. "Good because I'm over here starving."

"You gonna eat all that?"

"Somebody has too." You shrugged, "Plus i'll burn it all off later."

"Does the the USJ have video cameras?" Aizawa took a second to think before responding, "Yeah... why?"

"Do you think I can get the video of my fight with that Nomu, it was honestly great."

"You we're out for 3 days and can't work for two how is that great?"

"But I looked amazing fighting! And hot, I need that film." You responded in a duh tone before taking a bite of your chicken. "I'll see what you can do."

Wiping your face you stood up and repeatedly placed kisses on his cheek. "Thank you thank you thank your." Then sat back down and continued eating, unknowingly leaving Shota blushing again.

Time skip

𝚄𝙰 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑

The three of you were now at the Sports Festival of UA High. You and the other heroes were definitely excited to see all the students battle it out with their quirks.

Though you didn't have your agency when you did open your own, you wanted to know who to recruit.

For today's event you decided to wear a different costume. It was honesty easier to put on and gave your body more access to needed oxygen.

 It was honesty easier to put on and gave your body more access to needed oxygen