𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

You were in the kitchen standing in front of the stove watching as the potatoes and macaroni noodles boiled. Early you'd received a call that the training camp we had been attacked. It honestly shocked you considering the number of precautions Shota had taken before they left.

Knowing that he would be stressing and probably not in the right mindset when he got back you decided to make dinner. You were making mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and fried chicken; a comfort meal. You hadn't seen him in the two days since he's been back, he was stuck in the many meetings, integrations, and speaking to parents.

Stressing yourself as well, you burned some lavender around the house calm yourself down and give your apartment a welcoming feel.

With your earphone in you couldn't hear your front door open or close.

Shota walked into your apartment to be practically hit in the face with the smell of cooking food and burnt lavender that instantly relaxed him.

He waiting for you finished putting whatever it was into the oven before approaching you. After you finished he made was into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around your waist. You jumped in surprise but relaxed into his touch. He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck and apologized.

You took at your earphones before attempting to turn around but he wouldn't budge. "Sho, what's wrong baby?" He didn't reply, just held you.

Realizing he wasn't going to be talking you kept cooking, it wasn't the easiest but you did it. Everywhere you went Shota went as well attached to your back. The only time he lifted up his head was to taste the food you asked him to try, and approve of.

As you moved around the kitchen your phone rang, picking it up you noticed it the head of the police call.

Shota already knew what it was about so he just listened to your side of the call.

"Hello?"

"This is she."

"Hmm, I see."

"I'll be there tonight."

He heard you stifle a giggle making him bring his head up and out of your neck, "Don't flatter me Naomasa, I'll be there."

"Who was that?"

You turned around to face a tired-looking Eraserhead still in his hero gear. You gave him a peck on the lips before walking toward your bedroom. "It was Tsukauchi."

"Naomasa? Since when have you two been on a first name basis?"A hint of jealousy laced his words. "Um, I'm not sure it's been a while."

"Y/N. What did he say on the phone that was so funny?" You shrugged your shoulders as you inches closer to the door. Before you knew it Shota had to wrap in his clothe bring you back to him. "Ouh, kinky." The two of you only inches apart you decided to make a joke.

"You have no idea. Now I'll ask again, what was so funny?" Your eyes and widened at his remark before you rolled them. "All he said was the task force needed one of Japan's best hero's to help with rescuing Bakugo. And for the first name, we've been friends since I started working out here," You pecked his nose, "No need to get jealous."

He let you go from the clothe and walked into the kitchen to turn off the stove. "You're lucky we're both busy."

                                         ...

You'd finished cooking about an hour ago and you and Shota were not getting ready to head out. He walked into the living with the suit he brought in on. He looked extremely handsome with his suit on, now all he had to do was make his hair neat.