𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟯

𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ♕

You were finally back home. It was currently 12:32 am and you had just gotten off from patrols.

The last two days after the attack on Monday have been pretty quiet. You and Eraserhead simply walked and watched the city until it was time to clock out.

As you walked through the hallway and up to the front door you heard what sounded like talking and music coming from inside your apartment. You thought about what you did before you left and remembered making sure you turned off all TVs and speakers.

Reaching into your purse you grabbed your keys and got ready to use your quirk if you needed to protect yourself in case someone was inside. You quickly and quietly took your key and placed it into the knob to unlock it. You pushed the door open and peeked inside to see nothing. Stepping inside making sure to leave the door open just in case you fully walked into your apartment.

You walked into the living room where the noise was coming from, you saw a familiar figure. They must have heard you because they looked back at you, once the two of you made eye contact you both screamed.

"AHHH WHY YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT!?"

"BITCH WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY DAMN APART AT.... 12:30 IN THE MORNING?!?"

"I don't have work tomorrow so I decided to come over." She shrugged.

"Bestie, I have work tomorrow I can not be entertaining you girl." You rolled your eyes as you finally relaxed and sat on the couch.

Maya Jones, your best friend since high school. She had left America and moved to Japan years before you when you were both 19 to pursue her fashion career. She was mixed with Nigerian and Japanese, since her mom was from here the move was easy for her. Her being here was also a big push for you to do a year of work out here.

"Come on n/n," She whined. "I ordered some pizza."

You were currently regretting giving her a key, "Thank God because a nigga is hungryyy. But I still have some work to do tomorrow so if there's anything you want to do but eat and sleep it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow."

"You're so boring bestie." She sucked her teeth.

"I'm gonna go shower, I'll be back."

                                   ☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

The two of you sat there on the floor of the living room eating the now delivered pizza while watching The Voice. As you ate your food you felt the eyes of Maya on you, you looked over to her and she finally spoke. "Is it bussin Janelle?"

"I- you need to get off of Tiktok for real."

"You know I need to stay hip like you, I got to appeal to the young folk."

"When you say it like that we sound old."

She simply shrugged and went back to eating. "Chile anyways what's going on with those fine ass heroes you work with?"

"I work with a lot of heroes you have to be specific."

"Uhhh the one with the long black hair or... ouh the cutie with wings!" She was definitely too excited.

"The guy with the black hair is Eraserhead, we're doing patrols for a couple of weeks and he teaches at UA so nothing special about him. And the guy with wings is Hawks, I've only met him twice and he pretty much works alone." You shrugged as you gathered all the dishes.

"What about that girl Midnight? She seems kinky." Maya suggested wiggling her eyebrows "She's strictly my friend Maya." You gave her the side-eye as you got up and walked into the kitchen with the dishes in hand. "Y/n, so you mean to tell me you ain't getting no type of dick or pussy out here?"

(A/N: I'm not going to give Y/N specific sexuality that's all up to your imagination. )

"Girl I'm here to work, plus I'm only staying for a year no need to start a relationship." You shrugged putting the plates in the dishwasher. "I never said to get into a relationship just get a little frisky so you don't end up with cobwebs. It's all up to you."

"Go to fucking sleep My, and if I wanted to I could be knee-deep in dick and coochie. But, I'ma keep it classy."

"You do you boo I hold no judgement."

"Now come on, my bed is waiting for us." You walked over to her to drag her to your room.

"Awe you're gonna let me sleep with you?!" She beamed.

"Yes, but if you don't stay on your side I won't hesitate to throw your ass out the weekend." You glared at her as you both lifted up the blanket to get underneath.

"Bitch you evil, threatening to defenestrate me and shit. I don't know why they let you become a hero with your mean ass."

"You learned that big word and won't let it go. And I'm nice."

"Yeah and hell isn't hot." She remarked rolling her eyes. You turned off the light and got comfortable,

"And you still my biggest fan."

"Whatever."

(A/N: Sorry this chapter is short I'm a little to tired to write more. But, the next chapter should be longer.

Sorry if this isn't written well, I might edit every 10 chapters.)

)