The Unexpected(10)

Two Months later:

            Jaydon walked in the restroom fixing his tie. I glanced at him by the mirror and smiled. It had been two months since I moved in, and it had been the best months. Jaydon and I were closer than ever, while he worked I went to school and by the end of the night we would always end up being together.

            Finally after two months we decided to throw an engagement party. Jaydon let the girls and I plan it. He just handed me his credit card and said “Babe, just do it the way you want it.” I had finally been blessed with someone amazing.

            “Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked me, smirking a little.

            I turned around putting my curling wand down. “Have I told you I love you?” I wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked at me for a moment; I had never admitted that I was in love with him. Nor have I ever told him I loved him.

            “No, it’s actually the first time I hear you say that,” He chuckled.

            I looked up at him and giggled. “Well I love you.” I whispered. “I love you so much,”

            He leaned forward giving me a small kiss. “I love you too Juliana.” He whispered in my ear.

            I let go of him and start doing my hair again. He leaned against the door just looking at me for a few minutes while I finished doing my hair. Sometimes when I would be doing things around the house, I would find him staring at me. I never asked what he was thinking because I didn’t want to know. I wanted to figure it out on my own; it brought mystery to our relationship.

            I turned off the curler and walked into the closest, changing into the strapless champagne color dress. I had let Demi picked it out and to my surprise she did a great job. I changed into my sparkling gold heels and put on some earrings.

            “Where did you make the engagement party at?” Jaydon asked me as we stepped out the house.

            “Winterwaze Plaza,” I responded walking to the car.

            Usually engagement parties were made at home but I wanted to do it somewhere special. When Jaydon asked me on our first date he took me to a restaurant across from Winterwaze Plaza, and since I laid eyes on it I fell in love.

            It was a plaza surrounded by tress decorated with white Christmas lights. It’s had a clubhouse on the side of it, and on a small pathway towards the garden there was a small house. After talking to the manager we planned out how to set it up for our guest.

            Jaydon hadn’t asked anything about it, he just told me to tell him the day he needed to call a day off. After we arranged a date and a time for the party I let him know and he made a day for me.

            He glanced over at me and smiled. “You did it at the Winterwaze Plaza?” He said surprised.