Chapter 33

"Asiya!" I pleaded, my feet almost giving up.

"Stop complaining and start dancing!" She rolled her eyes, making me groan in frustration.

I gave up and started following the dance moves showing on the screen. I turned around to proceed to do the dance step but bumped into Zara instead. I rubbed my forehead and glared at Asiya.

Asiya sighed and paused the game. "You guys are unbelievable, we've been doing this everyday for the past month and you still complain. I told you we need to stay active and get strong." She scolded, putting her hand on her hip.

"We don't need strength, we need a break." Zara bent down and rested her hands on her legs while breathing rapidly.

"Absolutely not." Asiya huffed.

"Asiya's right. It's my wedding in a month, don't we all wanna look extra good for it?" Ariana added, her gasping for air didn't do her words justice.

"Of course you'll see the good in the torture." Zara let out, throwing herself on the yoga mat to rest.

"Enough." Asiya said to the girls before turning to me. "Look how much fun we're having dancing. That's a good way to stay fit. Be thankful I didn't take all of you to the gym."

"Fun? You make us play just dance and dance to Macarena ten times on repeat. Of course it's fun, how much more fun could anyone ever have?" I sarcastically asked, crossing my arms.

"Please, this is the last dance. Let's get it over with." Asiya whined.

And so she forced us again to dance and follow the steps of the four women dancing on the tv. We were in Asiya's room and she had made it a routine for us to play the dancing game before dinner everyday. The torture lasted an hour and sometimes when Zara was over she would force her to join as well. Just like today.

Although Asiya had a good motive and wanted us to gain some strength, me and sports didn't go well.

"Finally!" Ariana sat down on her own yoga mat and tried to catch her breath when we were done.

"I'm out of here. I need to go to the bazaar." I informed.

"But we have yoga to do and you should eat dinner before leaving." Asiya's words made me shake my head.

"No thank you. And I'm not hungry I'll eat later." I said and quickly made my way towards the door.

"Wait, I just remembered my dad wanting me to come home early tonight. I'm coming with you." Zara got on her feet and quickly rushed after me before Asiya could stop her.

"I can't even feel my legs." Zara complained as we made our way to my room.

"Same." I sighed and entered through the doors. I made my way towards the closet. "Do you want to shower now? You can borrow my clothes."

"That would be nice." She nodded. I opened the door and stepped inside the closet. I pulled out some clothes for us and went back to the room.

After almost half an hour we were done and ready to go. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and looked at the screen in hopes of seeing a message that would make my day.

Disappointment washed over me when I didn't see any message or missed call...

Pushing away the thoughts I joined Zara and we stepped out of the room together. "When is Walid abi coming back? Don't you miss him?" She asked.

"I don't know when he's coming, I've not heard from him." I shrugged, trying to hide my emotions.

"Oh...he's probably very busy." She tried to make me feel better and I gave her a smile.