Flames of Hell

"How did you---?" Dabi began to ask. No one has ever managed to even consider his true identity being that of the eldest son of Endeavour.

"It was simple really." Spidey shrugged. "Blue eyes, fire quirk, terrible Dad that would make for a perfect excuse to become a villain, it was pretty obvious. I could also smell the dye in your hair so that didn't help hide your identity."

Dabi's eyes widened. Whether it be because Spider-man managed to figure out his idea or because he could smell his hair dye. Spidey couldn't tell.

Spider-man took a confident step towards Dabi and asked, "Tell me Touya, why did you take over the Red Web. Didn't think you would be so into me. In all honesty, I'm touched."

The humour in Spider-man's tone and the way he mockingly used his real name,   made Dabi angry enough that he was gripping his fist so tightly, that he could feel his charred skin strain against his stitching. Small bits of smoke was rising from his palms.

Spidey just continued talking, doing his best to annoy Dabi. "Wait... don't tell me. I'm sure that I can figure it out with my 200IQ. Ummm... brand promotion... no wait, then all of their costumes would have something like 'Sponsored by L.O.V.' or something like that."

Dabi was fuming. How Octavius didn't kill the bug out of pure anger by now, he didn't know.

"I took over this poor excuse for a cult because after that stunt you pulled at Kamino, the League not only lost All for One, but also the Nomu. After the Octopus guy decided to leave the league, I knew we needed more... firepower for a lack of a better term."

Spidey clapped his hands and replied, "So it was for brand reasons. So you wanted to manipulate the Red Web into working for the Web. Smart."

Dabi rolled his eyes and ignited a blue flame in the palm of his right hand, it being inches from his face.

Spidey rolled his eyes behind his mask. He honestly didn't look forward to revealing Dabi's identity as little Zuko's long lost brother, but a hero has got to do what a hero has got to do.

Dabi suddenly swung his flaming hand forward, sending a wave of blue fire towards Spider-man. Immediately reacting to the heat of the flame, Spidey, (mostly Venom), jumped back to avoid the fire.

He then pulled out three tiny disks that Venom was ever so kind to hand to him. Spider-man threw the disks towards Dabi. The moment they made contact with the blue fire, they exploded, releasing a bunch of blue webbing followed by an ice-cold gas.

The webbing and the gas combined smothered the flames and ended up trapping Dabi. Thin layers of ice cover a large portion of the room, most focused at the centre where the devices originally detonated.

Dabi himself had layers of ice and webbing on him. He looked incredibly pale and his hair almost looked as white as snow with all the frost on it. All Dabi could do was heat his body just enough so that he didn't get frostbite.

Spidey smiled slyly under his mask as he walked towards the villain. This was a lot easier than expected.

"Ice Webs," he begins explaining in a cocky tone. "A combination of my web grenades and liquid nitrogen. Perfect for taking down fire users like you Touya."

In between the chattering of his teeth, Dabi spoke, "K-k-k-kill him."

'Spider Sense'

Then, through his communicator, Aizawa spoke, "Get out of there Parker! They've got a Nomu!"

Suddenly a force as fast as Spider-man himself hit Spidey.

A few minutes earlier, back in the basement.

Eraserhead stood in front of Otto Octavius. From what Spider-man has told him, the villain was a proud scientist and despite lacking any quirk-like abilities, the mechanical tentacles attached to his back made him a dangerous opponent.

In front of was not a proud scientist, but rather a broken man. His clothes were torn. He had scorch marks all over his skin and had multiple bruises. His hair was a greasy mess. He also appeared to be malnourished and wasn't given much rest.

Otto looked at Eraser, with a bitter look in his eyes. Aizawa could help but pity the doctor.

"What are you doing here?" Octavius spoke with a bitter tone.

Aizawa replied in a serious tone, refusing to show any pity for the villain. "Spider-man and I came here to take down the Red Web. I would also like to ask you the same question. Why are you here?"

Octavius let out a small chuckle before replying. "The spider is here to take down an entire group of fools made to worship him. Can't say I'm surprised. As to why I'm is rather simple. Shortly after leaving that band of fools that call themselves the League of Villains, I was caught off guard by the Red Web. They, the leader to be more specific, wanted me to create what they called, "The Ultimate Weapon" against Spider-man."

"And what exactly would that be?" Aizawa questioned. He was getting more and more nervous about what the villain was saying with every passing moment but refused.

Otto Octavius simply let out a small laugh, almost like he was enjoying the fear he was providing to the hero.

He looked at him, a sadistic smile plastered on his face. He then spoke, "Something that should only be possible in my world. A Quirkless Nomu."