Aftermath

The morning after the event dubbed as the Kamino Incident, Spider-man, Detective Naomasa and Grand Torino were all visiting All Might at the hospital where he was recovering.

"The last flames inside of me have gone out. The 'Symbol of Peace' is dead."

Spider-man, fully in costume, pinched his nose as he leaned against the wall. "I knew your quirk was like a battery. That it could release a certain amount of energy before needing to recharge, but I didn't know that if it hit zero it couldn't be rechargeable."

The other three people in the room looked at Spider-man blankly. "That is actually a fairly good way to explain it." Detective Naomasa replied to Spidey's statement.

Grand Torino closed his eyes and said, "However, unlike a normal battery. The power of One for All isn't contained to a single battery."

Before Grand Torino could continue, Spider-man made a hand gesture to get him to stop and said, "It can be passed on from user to user, each generation stronger then the last, blah blah blah, and I'm going to go on a limb here and say Midoriya is All Might's successor. That's what you meant when after the fight you pointed to a news camera and said 'It's your turn'. Am I right or am I right?"

All Might stared in shock for a moment before nodding his head, "Everything you said, is correct."

Spidey raises his hands and says more casually then someone in the situation should, "I bloody knew. Excuse my British but I legally can't drop the F-bomb."

Before Spidey could enter a ramble session on how bad everyone in this universe is on keeping secrets and how having the title of 'Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man' forced him to censor so much, Naomasa interrupted Spider-man.

"I think we have more  important matters to focus on Spider-man."

Spidey nods and walks up to the rest. When he reaches All Might's bedside, he stands casually like he has his hands in his pockets. Which he doesn't have.

Spidey nods, now getting serious. "Right. Let us have a refresher so we're all on the same page. Good News is All for One is behind bars, so we don't have to worry about anybody magically losing or gaining any quirks. The bad news is that the League and Doc Ock got away to who knows where. And the Terrible News is that Handyman is actually the grandson of Small Might's master. Am I missing anything?

All Might shook his head. "No that is pretty much i--- Wait! What did you call me?"

Spidey shrugs, clearly enjoying the former Symbol of Peace's reaction. Grand Torino and Detective Naomasa were trying their hardest to look serious but it was pretty clear that they were suppressing a laugh.

"I called you Small Might. Seeing as you can't transform anymore and you're thinner than a pencil, I figured the name All Might didn't fit anymore.  So, Small Might. But that's not important. What do we know about Nana's family tree?"

Grand Torino scratches his beard in thought, "After Shimura's husband was killed. She gave up her son to a foster family in order to distance him as much as possible from the world of heroes. She also told me and Toshinori to not make any contact with her family after her death."

It was at that moment that Venom decided to make his presence known. Appearing on Spidey's shoulder as a head on a tendril and said in his gravelly voice, "So all of this is happening because some superhero didn't know how to be a good mom."

Before anyone could reply to Venom's statement, Spider-man threw a fist through the symbiote in an efforts to shut him up. Keeping his composure he said, "Venom. Don't be rude. This is a very sensitive topic. So be a good parasite and zip it."