New Vigilante

On the day of return to school,
all anybody could talk about was the USJ incident. Heck, all the entire media could talk about was the USJ incident and the vigilante Spider-man. Many people were debating about who he was and where he came from.

It was quite clear that this guy was well experienced in fighting. Taking on an entire army of villains and Nomu which was apparently designed to kill All Might, was no easy feat. Class 1-A was bombarded with questions about what happened but they were just as dumbfounded.

Nobody knew anything about him, well that's a lie. Izuku Midorya had already made an entire page dedicated to Spider-man in his notebook. He was reading it out loud to the class during Homeroom because they were quite curious. The notebook read as stated

Name: Unknown

Vigilante Name: Spider-man

Quirk: From basic observation and his name, Spider-man is suspected to have the abilities of a spider. This includes the proportionate strength of a spider, increased speed and agility. Although I didn't see it in action, I can assume Spider-man is able to stick to any surface.
Spiders are also able to sense vibrations in the air through hairs on their body. This can work as a kind of danger sense. Though unconfirmed, Spider-man is likely to have a similar ability due to his incredible reaction speed. Spider-man is able to shoot webs out of his wrists by making a🤘 motion. He is also able to apparently send static electricity through said webs at will as long as the webs are still connected to his wrists.

Costume: Spider-man's costume is mainly red and with blue pants and on the sides and back of the torso. The red has a black web-like pattern with a small black spider on the front. There is also a larger red spider on the back. His mask is red with the same web pattern as his torso. His eye lenses are white circular yet straight-lined positioned at an angle. The lense seems to be able to shrink and extend in order to show his expression. His mask seems to have a com or something because he is seen talking to someone named Karen and then replies to her even though no one else can hear her.

 His mask seems to have a com or something because he is seen talking to someone named Karen and then replies to her even though no one else can hear her

First appearance: Spider-man was first reported swinging towards the USJ shortly after the attack started. When he reaches the building, he dominates the villain army at the entrance and Plaza. After Spider-man is done with the villains he defeats Nomu. A biological weapon designed to kill ALL MIGHT. Spider-man disappeared shortly after the incident and there haven't been any other sightings reported since then.

The class was obviously dumbfounded. This vigilante managed to defeat an army of villains and an All Might killing weapon on his first day. He was obviously training to be ready for his debut.

There were no records found of anybody with a quirk like his. Sure there are people who can climb walls, are super strong and can sense danger. But not all at once. The class was pretty split on the subject. Half of the class thought that he was a hero. The other half thought he should be arrested like any other vigilante.

Izuku didn't know which side was on. He didn't know if he should listen to what the law says and join the Anti-Spidey club which consisted of Tenya Iida and Tsuyu Asui and a few others, or if he should side with the Spidey Fan club which consisted of his best friend (and crush (like seriously it has been practically confirmed the two have a crush on each other)) Ochaco Uraraka and Shoto Todoroki and the rest of the class.

The only other person that hasn't picked a side in the class was Backugo because, well, he's Backugo, he didn't care. He only cared about proving that he can beat Spider-man

The pro heroes were also split. Some thought he should be arrested, others thought they should wait before jumping to conclusions, and a few thought that from that alone, see if he is ready for a licence.

Meanwhile

Peter has managed to find an abandoned warehouse to serve as his base of operations. After some dumpster diving, he managed to find a pillow, blankets, some scraped materials to repair his suit, tools, and a printer to print his fake I.D and birth certificate.

Peter was currently lying in his bed planning his next move. "Karen has the Web Watch (watches used to open portals across worlds during the Spider-Verse event) designs downloaded into her so I can rebuild it and go home, but weeing as I will have to find the parts first it will take some time. I will also need to find a generator to get some electricity in here first."

The next morning, Peter sat on a park bench reading a newspaper he found in the trash. It read 

New Vigilante Swings Into The City

Yesterday class 1-A of U.A were attacked at USJ. The villains came with the intention of killing All Might. When they found out he wasn't present they had a change of plan and decided to attack the students.

While this may have been a shocker, the real bombshell dropped shortly after. Literally. A new vigilante known as Spider-man came to the scene, defeating not only a small army of villains but also an artificial biological weapon known as Nomu, which was created to kill All Might.

We tried to get an interview with the class but they all either mist him or could only give little detail. He apparently sounded like a young man, most likely in his 20's. He wore a red and blue suit with a web pattern and a spider logo.

Spider-man shares the same abilities as a spider but can also send an electric current through his webs.

We have no pictures of Spider-man so we are looking for photographs of him.
Anybody who has got a good picture of Spider-man they wish to sell and are over 15, please come to the following address to collect your cash.

Peter couldn't help but smile. He now had an easy way of making money that being Spider-man wouldn't cause him any risk of losing it.

After buying himself an extra pair of some extra clothes Peter returned to his warehouse to finish fixing the printer. After an hour the printer was working.

Peter went to his laptop to see if everything was good on his fake I.D and birth certificate. There was a blank section labelled quirk. Peter asked Karen that meant

"Quirks are what people of this world call powers. You have to have your quirk recorded. Some people don't have a quirk so you can label yourself as quirkless."

Following this information, Peter filled in that his quirk was agility increase. After that, his I.D and birth certificate were printed he had Karen hack the government files to include him.

He didn't have to worry about being tracked because Karen was one of the best A. Is in his world. He also had an internet connection from the coffee shop across the street.

Overall, Peter had it going well in this new world.