Call me Peter

Deku, Uraraka, Iida and Tsuyu were currently buying coffee at the local coffee shop. It was the weekend and after the USJ incident, constant arguments about Spider-man, who has now resurfaced stopping petty crimes that most pros wouldn't care about but also saving people from burning buildings, and stopping villains with little to no casualties and property damage, and also the news about the U. A sports festival, the kids needed a break.

The group were walking to their table with their drinks when suddenly Tsuyu slips on the wet floor. However before she can hit the ground, somebody catches her by placing their arm behind her back.

It was a young handsome boy around their age with brown hair and green eyes. Not only did he catch Tsuyu but he also managed to catch the cup she was holding.

Looking down at her he smiles and says "Careful. A wooden floor isn't exactly the most comfortable place to land."

Tsuyu tries to say something, but all that came out of her mouth was a small croke. The croke seemed to have caught the boy off guard as he stiffened up a bit. But he quickly relaxed again and lifted her into a straight standing position and gave her cup back.

Tsuyu couldn't keep her eyes off him. He was the most handsome boy she ever saw. Bushy brown hair. Emerald green eyes. And the voice and smile of a prince.

She soon realized she was staring and quickly shook the thoughts out of her head and said "T-t-thanks. Ribbit."

The boy chuckled and replied "Your welcome."
He reaches out his hand and says "I'm Peter by the way."

Tsuyu takes it and shakes it. "Tsuyu Asui, but just call my Tsu."

When the two finished shaking hands, Izuku ran up to them to see if Tsuyu was ok. "Asu- Tsu are you ok I saw you slip and I thought you would get hurtbuthecaughtyou
andyourdrinkandI'mlike"Holycrapthatguyisfastwhatishisquirk?"WhichisagoodquestionI
shouldbeaskingyou..."

As Izuku went onto one of his rambles, Peter looks at Tsuyu and asks "Is fast-talking his quirk or is it just him? Because either way that's impressive."

This stops his rambling and he takes an apologetic bow and mutters a few hundred sorries. Peter just chuckles to himself and asks "Hey we can finish introductions at your table if you'd like."

"O-o-of course.  This way. Ribbit." Tsu answers nervously.

Izuku was confused. Tsuyu was never this nervous. She herself said that she always spoke what was on her mind. She wasn't one to stutter. But he decided to shrug this off before he was left behind.

Uraraka smiled when she saw her two friends returning with Peter. She and Lida saw Peter catch Tsuyu and her drink. They really wanted to talk to him.

When Peter reached the table he immediately recognised Uraraka as the brown-haired girl who asked him, or more specifically Spider-man, who he was during the USJ incident.

Trying his best not to show his fear of being recognised he reached out his hand and said "Hi. Name's Peter Parker. Call Peter. Parker is reserved for my bullies."

This kinda shocked the group. Peter was bullied but was making a joke out of it. HOW? Shaking this off, Uraraka took Peter's hand and shook it. "Ochako Uraraka. The one in the glasses is Tenya Iida." she introduced herself and Iida.

After everybody was done with introductions they all sat down and started their chat.
"So your the famous class 1-A that survived a villain attack at USJ." Peter stated

"Ye, Ummm, I mean I don't know how long we would have survived if Spider-man didn't show up" Midorya stammers

Peter smiled and asked, "Speaking of our web swinger, what do you guys think of him."

"Well, he seems to be doing an amazing job. And the way he is constantly making jokes really lifts the mood in intense situations." Uraraka replied.

"He is an unlicensed vigilante!! He can be a danger to both the people he is supposed to protect and himself!!" Iida cried doing his robot arm thing.

"I'm going to have to agree with Iida on this one. Ribbit" Tsuyu answered.

"Well personally I think he is doing a great job. A much better job then most of those fake "pro" heroes" Peter replied muttering the last part

Everybody turned to look at Izuku waiting for his answer. Izuku didn't have an answer so, he just said "I don't know really know. On one hand, he is breaking the law, but on the other, he is saving people lives with minimal property damage. And at the end of the day isn't that what really matters."

Peter smiled and nodded "You got the last part right. It's not the flashy costumes or powerful quirks that make the hero but rather the purity of their heart and their will to go and protect the innocent from harm no matter the price."

The whole table looked at Peter with shocked expressions. Peter just gave them a heroic lesson in the form of a sentence that even All Might would be proud of. This raised the question that Uraraka was willing to ask.

"So Peter, where are you from?" You don't look from around here."

This almost made Peter choke on his drink. He didn't think he would talk to someone that would ask him that. And for that reason, he forgot to come up with an alibi. He would have to think fast to come up with a believable story.

Peter gulped down his drink and said "My Ummm.... aunt and uncle came here for a business trip. I had to go with them."

Peter really hoped they would believe him. That was the best could come up with.

Luckily for him, Tenya started shouting while doing his robot arm thing "WHAT ABOUT SCHOOL. YOU CAN'T MISS OUT ON YOUR EDUCATION FOR YOUR GUARDIANS' BUSINESS TRIP!!!"

Peter let out a small chuckle. "It's cool man. I mean, I'm a bit of a guinness. Anything my school has to teach I'll already know. And that's from the principal."

The small group of class 1-A were stared at Peter with shocked expressions. They couldn't believe it that he was this smart. It was one thing to be called a genius, but to be called a genius by your principle was a completely different story.

Suddenly Karen sent a Peter a message through the com he was wearing. "There is a bank robbery in progress not too far from here. I would recommend taking action."

Quickly finishing his drink, Peter said, "Sorry to cut this short but I've got to go."

Peter then pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down his phone number, (to the phone he managed to get it to work in this universe(he's a genius ok)) and said "Here's my number in case any of you want to talk later." Peter said leaving the note on the table and leaving.