XV: Chasing Killua

"It's about Alluka,"

Akame's smile faded, her eyes became dark. The death of Dennis flashed before her eyes again. She remembered how he exploded into a pool of flesh and died right in front of her.

"What about her?"

"Killua might take him away to heal Gon,"

"Why?"

"They fought some Chimera Ants and he somehow ended up in a coma and on life support. And only Alluka can heal him"

"Heal someone? Isn't that a dangerous wish? Then that means the next requests will be hard to fulfill,"

"Yes, that's why Dad called for a meeting about this. We won't let him take Alluka,"

"And what if he did?"

"Then the whole Zoldyck will be put at risk. We might die. I might die,"

"She's going to take you away from me too," she muttered, "We have to stop her,"

"I will. Dad didn't approve of it either, but I feel that Killua would have a trick in his sleeve and make dad agree. So I want to take this matter in my hands."

"I'll help you,"

"Okay. I just need to talk to one more person."

"Who?"

"Can you teleport us to Swardani?"

"Yes, I've been there before so it's possible."

"Good,"

Illumi put needles in his face and his appearance suddenly changed. His facial features became very different from his normal face. Illumi explained to Akame that he takes the name Gittarackur with this appearance and told her about the Hunter Exam situation.

After preparing, Akame teleported them to a rooftop in an apartment in Swardani city. Illumi told her to wait for him while he cast a vote for the Chairman election.

Akame stayed at the roof and followed Illumi's instruction. She started to become paranoid, just thinking about Illumi, and a pool of flesh drove her crazy. They have only been together for less than a month, yet they are now facing a life or death situation. She used to like Alluka, but she killed her brother. Or so she thought.

After a while, Illumi finally went back to the roof, but he had company. Akame hid, she activated her Zetsu and In, since she wasn't sure if this person was their ally. She remembered him when she used Cat Tracker on Killua, he was the one who confronted them at Heaven's Arena.

"What did you want to talk about, Illumi?~"

"You're bored, aren't you?"

"I could say the same to you"

"Hisoka, you don't watch the news, do you?"

Hisoka was confused at what he said.

"They're holding an election because Chairman Netero died."

Illumi then proceeded to tell him about the situation of the Hunter Association and Killua and Gon lives being at risk. He explained about Alluka, and him being a danger to their lives. And for some crazy reason, Hisoka agreed to help him stop Killua.

"Good," Illumi said, "Akame, you can come out now"

Akame deactivated Zetsu and In then stepped out of the shadows.

"Who's this?~," Hisoka asked and was impressed since he didn't sense her hiding.

"Good evening, Hisoka-sama. It is a pleasure to meet you," she bowed.