V: Accompanying the Young Zoldycks

Akame is standing outside a mansion, waiting for Killua. This time she was appointed to accompany him in his mission since Illumi was on a business trip. This was the first time she accompanied the young Zoldyck. His target was an old businessman who lives in this mansion. Akame noticed that Killua's assassination was very different from Illumi's. He sneaks inside the mansion, making sure that the guards won't see him, while Illumi barges inside and kills anyone who tries to stop him.

She saw a terrified woman jump out of the window from the first floor bedroom. She realized that this might be the wife of the target, so she walked over to her.

"Miss, are you okay? Is something wrong?" she asked.

"You have to help me!" she cried, "There's a boy in there. He killed my husband!! And he's going to kill me too!"

"Don't worry miss," she comforted her, "I'll help you"

"Thank you, thank you so much!" the woman cried on her shoulders.

She stroke her hair and leaned in her ears then whispered, "You'll be with your husband soon"

"Wh-what?"

But before the woman could react she already activated her new ability. Death therapy, her aura transmutes into a toxic chemical. If someone inhales it, they'd die in just a few seconds. The woman fell on her. She gently placed her on the ground.

Killua just went out of the mansion and saw her kill the wife.

"Why did you kill her? She's not a target," he asked.

"You can't have any witnesses during the mission, master," she opened the car door for him.

"You sound so much like my brother"

He went inside the car. Akame closed the door, and went to the driver's seat, and drove away. While on the road, Killua was silently looking outside the window. He saw kids playing around the neighborhood. He sighed loudly.

"I'm so sick of killing people," he sighed, "Why can't I just live normally, like these kids?!"

Akame looked at him through the rearview mirror.

"Master," she sympathized, "this is going to be your whole life. You're going to be the heir of the business. You have to get used to it."

"You know, you really sound like Aniki," he's dismayed.

(Aniki = Big brother)

After a while, they finally arrived at the Zoldyck estate. She parked the car in their garage and accompanied him to the mansion. When they entered, Killua was invited to join his mother and brothers for brunch.

Akame helped in setting the table, and waited for them to finish.

"Killua, how was your mission?" Kikyo asked her son.

"It was bad. I hate it," he answered simply.

"Oi Kil, learn to talk with respect," Milluki scolded.

"Why do you hate it? What went wrong? I made sure to give you a simple mission, so it'd be easy."

"I'm sick of killing people, I already told you that a lot of times!"

"KIL!!"

"Killua-nii," Kalluto looked at him sadly.

"What do you want to happen, Kil? We did everything to make sure you can handle the business when the time comes."

"I want you to listen to me! I don't want the business, I don't want to kill people."

"KIL! STOP THIS NONSENSE" they started talking altogether.