C A U G H T B Y L U N A

"Mhm, Draco we just woke up ―" she was cutted off as Draco pressed his lips against her, and roughly kiss her as though he still wasn't satisfied with last night.

He grunted and force his tongue inside her, his hands roamed her bare body, memorizing her curves, the pudgy part on her lower stomach, her plump thighs, then her slender arms, until he stopped at her naked breasts, groping them and kneading her nipples. "I don't care, I need my Annie, my little girl, you're fucking insatiable.." he rasped as he pulled away.

Her cheek flushed a deep colour of scarlet, Annalise felt fire soaring through her body ― earlier this morning when she was still asleep, she felt something soft creep in between her legs, causing her to jolt and snap her eyes open, only to find Draco kitten-licking her clit, she went to nag a few minutes about how he disturbed her slumber until she came, and she came hard.

Draco then ate her until she reached her second orgasm, and he still wasn't done.

"But I can't anymore, I've cum twice, pleasee" she pleaded against his lips, her cheast heaving, and her pussy was still sore from last night's erotic activity.

Draco chuckled lowly, he shake his head saying no and gave her a gentle kiss in the cheek. "Last one, Annie, cum for me again" She gasp when two fingers forced themselves inside her overstimulated hole.

Annalise clung her arms around his neck, and place soft kisses all around his sweet spot, but when she felt Draco's finger curl and brush her g-spot, she nearly yelled. "D-Draco, it feels good but ― we have class and ― oh god ― fuck that feels good"

Draco smirked as he nailed his fingers inside her, purposely curling them knowing it drives her insane. He can feel her shaking underneath him like a cold puppy, so he kiss her forehead. "That's all right, you're taking my fingers so good darling" he assured her.

A train of pornographic moans escape her lips as Draco continued thrusting his fingers roughly inside her. "There, I feel you clenching, you're near, come on Annie ― cum for me, cum my dirty whore.."

For a strange reason, Annalise felt more on edge as he calls her his whore. She kiss him as her legs were becoming sore from spreading it open, and before she even knew it, the pit in her stomach exploded, just as she did. "Fuck.." she moaned softly in his mouth and came hard, her walls kept clencing around his fingers as Draco proceeds on thrusting his fingers in and out of her.

"You did great, so great" He praised her and kiss her forehead again as she panted underneath him. "You're such a good girl for me, Annie" he lowly said and then spread her legs again, lowering himself in between.

She feel his tongue lapping up her cum, making her shake from the overstimulation. "Draco ― stop" she hoisted herself up, cup his face and pulled him up to kiss her.

Annalise tasted her own cum in his lips, and now realizes why he likes it so much. "We still have classes, and we already missed breakfast..." She mumbled, resting her sweating forehead against his. "Let's go take a shower"

Draco pecked her lips one more time before picking her up in bridal style, he carried her to the bathroom and set her on her feet gingerly.

Annalise had to slap his arm multiple times to prevent him from slipping his hand in her cunt, then fully reminding him that they would be late if he still proceeds on pleasuring her.

Draco showered in a grumpy mood that morning, he wanted nothing but to pleasure her, and Annalise find it funny that he's somehow crazy about wanting to touch her all the time. She wonder if someone forced him to drink a tonic that made him this obsess with her body.