F I R S T M A T C H

For the past three weeks, Annalise had been training the Ravenclaw Quidditch team after Cho Chang retired from her spot as Seeker and as Team captain.

It took a while for Annalise to get used to do stunts and tricks on her Nimbus 2000, but she was now used to it, and had regained her skills in playing Quidditch. She was a bit worried, for her broomstick might be too old-fashioned now considering all others have either Nimbus 2001 and firebolts however, she believe the way to winning is to be a good flier. 

Luna got in, she is now a keeper; a very sprightly and talented keeper.

Annalise cheered for Luna each time she dodges a quaffle away from the hoops as they train, and by each time, she meant every time a quaffle was swung towards the hoops. Luna never missed a beat, her eyes rapidly gaze in each direction every time she sees a quaffle; Annalise chose the best keeper.

Their beaters; Hailey and Tavern, the power twins, though opposite genders were very powerful. During training hours, whenever they would hit a bludger to keep it away from the players, they had her reminding of Fred and George who were also human-bludgers themselves.

Marietta Edgecomb was in charge of teaching new chasers intermediate and high-level stunts to use, and the tricks to play whenever a player was right behind the tails of their broomsticks ― talented she was, Annalise admit.

So far she never had problems with teaching her house team, in fact, it was the opposite, she never had any struggles with teaching them.

"Good luck on the match later, Annie!" Adelaine beamed, she sat in between her and Hermione in the Ravenclaw Row, interrupting the conversation Annalise has with her friends.

She rubs Addy's head. "Thank you, Addy, I'll do my best ― And if Ravenclaw won against Hufflepuff, I'll buy us some sweets when we visit Hogsmeade after the season"

Adelaine squeal with excitement and Ginny, who was sitting across from her in the lengthy oak table beside Ron, was admiring the tiny girl. She whispered something to Harry that made Harry blush profusely.

"Hufflepuffs have no match against Ravenclaw, I bet three galleons on it" Ronald said smugly, looking at everyone in their friend group.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Betting again? Aren't you the one who told Fred and George to stop gambling?" she crossed her arms against her chest, and glare at him in which Ron laugh awkwardly as response. "You've bet three sickles against Harry that Molly would Scold Bill during the holidays and lost!"

Harry sneered and suddenly wince when Ginny nudges his waist.

Hermione didn't let Ron speak as she whips her head towards Annalise. "You better eat ― those guys are incredibly build, not slim build but thick build" Hermione glance at the Hufflepuff row, where the muscular players are sitting, their canary yellow and black quidditch robes hung tightly around their biceps.

Annalise gulped, noticing all of her rivals are men.

Ron suddenly coughs nervously. "I made up my mind, I place three galleons on Hufflepuff winning against Ravenclaw"

"You're an ugly prat!" interrupted Adelaine who was sitting quietly in between Annalise and Hermione.

Ginny hastily smacks the back of Ron's head, earning a painful whimper from him. "It's surprising enough that you have money to bet, even more surprising that you'll give up your money to Hufflepuff ― Ravenclaw will clearly win"

Harry chuckled lowly as he and Ron glance at each other, on the other hand, Ron looked grumpy, he continued eating his bowl of Haggis in a sullen mood.