R O U G H

Inspite of the roaring flames below the mantelpiece, Draco and his so called cronies, all huddled around the fireplace with gobstones, firewhiskey and cordial glasses in the center.

It was already late at night when the group had their drinking session started, and looking at the nearest wall clock, Draco found that it was Quarter past twelve.

The Green tint that embraced the whole vicinity which emitted from the Great Lake had become darker, Sacramento, that gave the room a fancier and richer tone in the outcome.

“I'm telling you mate, my roommate, oh salazar slytherin she had the ass to die for.” Theo said as he take a swig, quirking an eyebrow at Blaise mischievously. “She always let me touch them, naughty girl she is, during the night I ended up banging her from behind.”

Blaise only chuckled, and shaked his head. “Enjoying life are we, Theodore? I thought you've stopped from all this girl mess? A brunnete Gryffindor came up to me earlier during Defense Against The Dark Arts, she was asking about you, what was that all about?”

Draco silently took a swig of the firewhiskey, his free hand supported his body as he was leaned back and legs straighted on the floor as he take in his drink. He didn't care much of his friends' life, either more about their love life as long as they don't meddle in with his.

“Brunnete girl?” Theodore looked into a distance and suddenly he made a clicking sound with his tongue. “Oh! It's Davidson, kissed her a few days ago and now she thinks I'm into her.” he scrunched his face in disgusts which made Draco scoff lightly.

“Davidson? Oh! Nora Davidson ― that's Belby's girlfriend isn't it?” Blaise queried, half laughing in his cordial glass.

Theodore placed a finger against his mouth as to silence Blaise, in which Draco ignored.

“So, you didn't have any feelings for her?” he asked, putting his cordial glass down. Theodore shake his head no. “Then why kiss her?”

“Mate don't act like you don't do what I do, you're the expert in this game.” Theodore sniggered along with Blaise as they take in their drinks.

“Not anymore..” He responded lazily, running his hand through his hair and swiping a finger beneath his nose right after. “Playing around girls doesn't entertain me anymore.”

Mhm, that's surprising, think we don't know you've been playing with Miss Ravenclaw goody two-shoes?” Theodore mocked him.“Tryna be a hero and all that shit for her during Quidditch, have you scored her already, mate?”

However Draco remained silent, and instead he just nod in response while he take another swig. He didn't wanna give away that he's been serious with his Annie, knowing that'll definitely shock his friends, especially Theo who can't keep his mouth shut.

Speaking of Annie, he wonders if she's having a good sleep. He had left his Bed Chamber right after Annalise had fallen asleep in his embrace and he had to replace a pillow to make sure she knows he's still there.

“I've shagged her. A couple of times.” he answered smugly. “But that's all that ever happened.” He lied.

Blaise stared at him with shock, and maybe with a little disbelief, but before he could even speak, Draco cutted him off. “Hey, head boy, isn't it your job to make sure no one's up drinking this late at night?” he asked, half laughing.

“I didn't even wanna be head boy so shut it, Malfoy.” Blaise snapped and glared at Draco lightly before pouring more firewhiskey in their glasses, next they all took a swig at the same time which caused them to groan from the stingness.