H A T R E D O S C U L A T E

"No, I'm only explaining to you some muggle details so we can get this thing started ― I'm not trying to boast about being more knowledgeable in Muggle Studies, get that inside your thick head" Annalise hissed under her breath as she argue with Malfoy.

Malfoy took the Muggle song book from her clutch and glared at her with such anemosity "This is a fucking stupid subject, I don't even know why I agreed on doing this with you. I'm gonna find a nice song and I don't need your help"

Annalise only turned her head away from him and sigh to herself, ever since she got in the library with the use of a levitation spell, Malfoy had been really tetchy about every little thing.

She knew well he was a wizard with a short fuse however it never occured to her it would be this bad, the lad was unpredictably temperamental.

Yesterday, after they had agreed on having daily meet-ups in the library every afternoon, despite being roommates, and regardless of their class schedules, Malfoy was still in his good demeanour.

And by good demenour, she meant being silent, not calling her a mudblood and letting her do her job without him having the need to throw insults.

But this wasn't his demeanour the moment she stepped foot in the doorways of the library.

Today, Annalise was an hour late than their conceded time.

She attended her Transfigurations Class with Ron (who carried her in his back on the way there) causing the meet up to slip off her mind, and once she had recalled, she told Ron to get going and instead, used magics to get her way inside the library.

Her ankle was still as of now, not in good condition, in fact, it had been really stinging the last few hours every time she move a little, regardless of that she pursued with her day.

Madam Pomfrey actually reckoned some of her bones in her legs were cracked, but the only thing she said was that she'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Back to being late...

Although, Malfoy had every reason to hate her for her unintentional tardiness in their supposed meet up ― he need not to be irritable about small little things.

Like earlier, Annalise tried explaining to him what a telephone means as he found that word in the Muggle Song book but he mistook her help for boasting about her knowledge in Muggle Studies.

Then, when Annalise politely asked him to grab a book from the shelf behind them, he said she was treating him like her maid, and said her sprained ankle doesn't qualify him to do everything she can't.

"I already know what a fellytone is ― even if I hate mudbloods and their kind I know what ―"

"It's telephone, Malfoy. "Annalise seethed, before turning her head at him and looking closely as he flip the pages of the Muggle song book "Now if you please hand me that book, I could find songs that I know you'd personally like so you can answer Number three of our activity"

Malfoy slammed the book on the oak table and snap his head at her, his mad silvery grey eyes looked very dark at the moment, which was something nearly impossible to be, then he bellowed,

"I don't understand why you can't just answer both of our activity papers. All this swapping of papers and interviewing is making my head boil, Beufort."

Annalise chuckled in disbelief before tying her hair back in a pony tail with a blue ribbon in fury "Because I'm telling you, Professor Murray could conjure a charm and she'll know I answered both of our papers when she clearly instructed that we should interview each other ― Did you not get it?"