11

after you three cut the ingredients, you started making the pizzas. in the end there were more than enough made, no one had to worry about food for a long time now.

aether was the first to stand up, he stood straight and stretched his arms above his head, standing on his toes as he did so.

you placed the palms of your hands in the ground behind you, leaning slightly back as you looked up at the sky. the sky was now not a dark orange anymore but rather a deep dark blue with stars scattered all over.

scanning the sky and the few clouds, you figured it must have been around 12AM now, a reasonable time to sleep seeing you were all slightly tired from walking.

"aether where will we sleep?" you asked the young male as you looked up at his standing figure. aether turned his body to look at you and opened his mouth.

while pointing to the side, he spoke up, "in the tent next to the alchemy table." he simply said as he looked at the tent. it was nicely set up and big enough for at least five people.

diluc who was still sitting besides you spoke up, "lets go to sleep then, we have to wake up early." he said as he stood up. the red haired man stood now straight and dusted his coat off, ridding it off dirt, grass and other weeds.

without looking at any of you, he made his way to the small camp. you didnt expect anything else from him honestly. sighing, you sat up straight and placed all your weight on your feet, ready to stand up.

in onw swift motion you stood on both feet, repeating what diluc did and dusting off your clothes, mainly your coat. you stood straight again and turned your gaze at aether.

he was staring in the distance, looking at the big mountain you guys had to go to in a few hours. you wondered what kind of business he had in dragonspine anyways.

ridding yourself and him of the unnecessary thoughts, you spoke up, "well then, lets go." you said and gave aether a small smile as he looked at you.

paimon had her usual cheery smile and agreed with you, "thats right, no need to worry about the big mountain now!" she said while holding her hands behind her back.

aether shifted his eyes from you to paimon and nodded, he seemed slightly nervous about the whole dragonspine ordeal. perhaps he knew something you didnt.

you kept in mind to be more on guard around him, you were still undercover after all. if aether knew that you were from the fatui, he would definitely turn his back on you.

hoping he didnt knew, you kept your small smile on your features and waited for aether to walk along with you towards the camp.

both of you were now walking besides each other and went into the tent to sleep, you got ready to sleep. luckily no one had to stand guard yet since it was a supervised area without any hilichurls.

after you got ready, you laid down besides paimon, all the way on the left side of the tent. aether was besides paimon and diluc was already asleep on the right side.

and with that, you closed your eyes and let the sleep overtake you. you kept your coat on to cover the small electro amulet which was hidden behind it. it felt slightly uncomfortable but you knew better than to place it in your bag.

a small streak of sunlight made its way through a tiny opening of the tent, landing softly on your cheek. you felt the warm lighting and furrowed your brows, slowly waking up.

you tilted your head a little to the side and took a deep breath, your eyes opening but remaining half lidded. it was way too early to your liking.

you heard a faint voice, the sound slowly becoming clearer as you woke up. "see, she is already waking up." you heard a male voice speak up.

turning your head to see where the sound came from, you saw a red head hovering above you from the side, looking down at you.

diluc tilted his head up to look at aether, who was standing outside of the tent. "we would waste less time if i woke her up earlier." he said and frowned at the male stand outside of the tent.

"we have plenty of time." aether said and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. you ignored them and propped yourself up on your elbows. after doing that, you shifted forward and sat up straight.

running a hand through your own hair to put the strands that fell on your face in place, you opened your mouth, "what time is it." you said in a monotonous voice.

paimon suddenly appeared out of nowhere from behind aether and beamed at you, "10AM!" she said with stars in her eyes.

"you surely are excited, arent you?" you retorted to paimon while you sweatdropped. you had no idea where she got all the energy from.

she nodded vigorously at you, "paimon wants to go to liyue as soon as possible!" she spoke up. diluc besides you shifted his attention from the excited paimon to you and simply said, "lets go."

and with that, you made your way out of the tent, with diluc following behind you. after you all left the place, you saw aether already speaking to the same woman from yesterday, saying goodbye.

he walked back to diluc and you and got ready to leave. you grabbed your backpack and swung it on your back, adjusting the straps slightly to make it more comfortable.

after you were all ready to leave, you started walking towards dragonspine, following the neat path that in front of you.