Chapter 19.

Wooyoung came running down the stairs in less than a minute which made San laugh because of how cute and excited he got about their date

"San" Wooyoung said as he ran up and hugged the other.

"You look great" San said with a smile as he looked at the other who's face turned a bright red.

"And you look amazing" Wooyoung said staring up at the other.

"Firstly where are you going and secondly that lovey Soviet cuddly shit is disgusting" Wooyoung's sister said as she pretended to fake gag.

"San please don't mind my sister anyways firstly I'm going on a date secondly aren't you and him like that as well" Wooyoung said pointing to his sister and her boyfriend.

His sister just looked at him and then at her boyfriend and then at San and then back to Wooyoung.

"Hey I think you two are great don't mind me" Her boyfriend said.

"No, Wooyoung does he know you know about the you know" His sister said trying to use the words "YOU KNOW" as code words for does he know your an omega.

"Yes he does....he's an alpha, now I'd you don't mind we have places to go so goodbye"

"Umm bye" San said waving at the two before leaving out with Wooyoung who left his sister in total shock.

Wooyoung and San got into the car.

"Sorry about her she's weird" Wooyoung said with a fake eye roll.

"It's fine, anyways are you ready to go" San asked as he began to buckle his seatbelt.

"That reminds me where are we going" Wooyoung asked as he began to buckle his seat belt as well.

"Where it all started" San said as the other just sat back to enjoy the ride.

They had been driving for about 2 and a half hours listening to music with each other they then stopped and Wooyoung got kind've confused because they were in the middle of nowhere actually it wasn't the same forest that San took him to when he found out he was an Alpha it was different it wasn't closed off but it was a dead-end with nothing around by trees.

"Your not going to kill me right" Wooyoung said as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"Why would I even" San said as he unbuckled his as well and got out of the car.

He walked to the passenger side and helped the other out as well as he intertwined their fingers together and began to lead the way although there was nothing around Wooyoung could still hear birds chirping and the sound of streams and more animals.

"Wowww, where are we" Wooyoung said as they came up on a place that was covered by trees at first

"This is where our packs were sometimes they came together to access marriage and their pack leaders my mom and dad brought me here when I was little since we thought we were the last of our kind they still wanted me to know about our history"

"So how is there ice here but the sun is also here" Wooyoung said as he looked at San in confusion.

"Well it's called under the sun and over the moon it's unknown to all human kind and only people who are like us can actually see it the moon shines over us of course but the sun hides under us"

"So if an alpha or omega claimed a human to the human's eye it would look like the sun shines above us but it's actually beneath us" Wooyoung said as San nodded in agreement.

The place was beautifully decorated seemed amazing to Wooyoung it was perfect although he didn't have the chance to learn about his family's history San still gave him the chance and or choice.

"Is this why I fell in love with you because of how perfect you are" He thought to himself with a smile.