Chapter 15.

~I've decided to not give out anymore smut warnings~🌝🙃

San had grabbed Wooyoong's waist making his pre-heat instantly jump into full heat in no time even when he wasn't the age his dad had already told him what it was like with alphas they were the dominant type they love to have control and with San Wooyoung knew he wouldn't get his way at all.

"Wooyoung, your scent, I want you"San said as he slowly hovered over Wooyoung.

"Choi, San touch me and I'll kill you"Wooyoung said as he surprisingly pushed San off of him and got to the door's exit.

"Come on baby your to weak you can't run from me"San said as he stood up his fangs showing up clearly.

"I wouldn't make it that easy you'll have to catch me first"Wooyoung said as he opened the door which was dripping rain but outside was much worse.

"If you still know how to walk on your hands"San said a small shallow growl lifting from his lips.

"I've been doing it since I was a kid, now Sannie keep up"Wooyoung said as he fled out of the door leaving a smirking dawned black San behind.

It was pretty dark so Wooyoung didn't expect San to see him since he decided not to shape shift because he an all white omega so he would be beyond noticeable he finally made it to his door and run up to his room but clearly he ran to slow.

"Oh what took you so long"San said as he walked out of the bathroom still fully dressed he pushed Wooyoung onto his bedroom wall.

Wooyoung didn't even try to get away he was done for and even to tell you himself he felt his eyes full with lust and he knew San could tell too as he felt San's silent breaths that were laid upon his neck followed by shallow kisses.

"S-san"Wooyoung said barely being able to create a sentence.

"Yes baby"San said as he lifted his head from Wooyoung neck.

"I w-want you"

"I know but you'll have to be punished first for running from me now undress yourself I'll be back"San said as he moved Wooyoong from the wall and threw him onto the bed as he walked out of the room.

Wooyoung had slowly undressed himself but he could feel himself getting very needy he could feel the slickness slowly slide down his thighs he felt his pheromones get stronger and stronger drawing San back to the room as he stepped over Wooyoung slicking the slickness from his thighs with his long tongue making Wooyoung quiver at the sensation.

"You taste so good and do me a favor, save your screams for later right now I just want to see you struggle"San said as he cuffed Wooyoung's hands to the headboard with a smirk plastered on his face.