Chapter 2.

Wooyoung was in cooking class which he hated the most it was all lists of ingredients dull and boring like the teacher it wasn't that he hated cooking it was that he hated school is this what it's like to be a teenage student he thought to himself

"Mr. Jung" Mrs.Kim said as she yelled over the class.

"Jesus why are you yelling" Wooyoung said titling his head at the teacher.

"Well you should pay attention now answer the question on the board" Mr.Kim said pointing her ruler to the question about a particular cake ingredient.

"I don't know.....I wasn't listening"said Wooyoung as he crossed his arms leaning back into his chair as the class laughed a little.

"That's detention" Mrs.Kim said slamming her ruler in her table.

"For what it's not like I care"Wooyoung placing his hands on his desk as he leaned forward.

"You know what I have something better for you let's see if you can joke in my class anymore" Mrs.Kim said Wooyoung mocking her under his breath.

Wooyoung walked to detention in which it was only one other person there who was sitting in the back on his phone Wooyoung could see he had black hair which covered his eyes Wooyoung just sat down in the fron and waited for the teacher to come.

"So this is what's gonna happen you two front class now"Mrs.Kim said as the boys just got up and walked to the front of the class both very uninterested.

"Listen closely no if's, ands, or buts" Mrs.Kim said leaning down to both of them with a small smirk.

I get more reads and votes than I do comments and I'm a opinion listener so....plz vent 🙃.