Chapter 5.

San was walking out of detention then he got a storm alert notification on his phone good thing his mom told him to bring an umbrella San had cooled down after the whole cooking incident and just decided to let it be he was walking down the hall w...

San was walking out of detention then he got a storm alert notification on his phone good thing his mom told him to bring an umbrella San had cooled down after the whole cooking incident and just decided to let it be he was walking down the hall when he noticed the kid from earlier he was on his phone and San just stood there for a second until he came back into the school he was covered in water and San just found this kind've amusing.

"Hey you need some help" San said surprised at himself because he doesn't like talking to anyone Wooyoung just turned around and saw that it was the guy from detention.

"And how are you gonna help me exactly"Wooyoung said titling his head to the other.

"I have an umbrella"San said as he lifted his umbrella up to show the other.

"I'm fine I can't go home anyway"Wooyoung said his arms crossed our building is shut closed.

"Come with me then"San said opening his umbrella.

"Me come with you I don't even know you"Wooyoung said taking a small step back.

"Hi I'm San you should consider yourself lucky I'm not a helping talkative person" San said as he slowly opened the door.

"I'm not either" Wooyoung said.

"So are you coming or..." San was opening up the door slowly in suspense which woiyoung looked from the door that was dripping rain and back at San.

"Your a pretty boy"San said with a small smirk.

"Meaning" Wooyoung said with a raised eyebrow.

"If you hair touches that water-"San was talking but was quickly cut off.

"Fine"Wooyoung said as he hurriedly shifted under the umbrella.

Wooyoung was a pretty boy he spent hours on himself and definitely more hours in his hair by the look of it San looked more like a pretty boy with a smudge of maliciousness.

The boys walked for quite some time in silence like they said themselves they weren't talkative people neither one enjoyed talking to people humans in particular they didn't even know each other or know the huge secret each was hiding.