Chapter 3.

"You said

"You said....what"San said lifting his head a frown shown upon his face.

"Like I said you two are gonna work a job at the cooking restaurant" Mrs.Kim said crossing her arms.

"There's no way I'm "cooking" anything"said Wooyoung being sarcastic but in a serious manner.

"Sorry but your parents already agreed"Said Mr.Kim as she started to walk towards the door.

"My parents are dead" Wooyoung said rolling his eyes at her but she had already closed the door.

"I'm going to kill my sister" Wooyoung said.

San's Pov

"Dad I'm not going I'm just gonna sit in detention if I go anyway"San said his arms folded over his chest.

"Hey don't tell me tell your mom"His dad said while eating his bowl of cereal.

"San your going to detention and I signed you up for something it'll be fun just don't fight anyone again I'll have to explain to the principal why someone's child had claw mark on them"She said handing him his backpack.

"Hey take an umbrella I think it's gonna rain later" His mom said.

"Whatever you say"San said walking out of the door as he shut it behind himself.

Another day in this human hell-whole San thought to himself as he sat down in his chair he had been in detention for a week now because had fought someone he sat there for hours until someone else came in someone he never saw before it was a boy who he thought had to be about his age but a little younger he had blond hair his eyes dark brown San had good vision because he was an alpha of course.

He didn't like talking to humans because they weren't his thing but they sure as hell loved to talk to him females mostly and beside his parents he was the last of his kind.

My phone is gonna die soon but it's whatever 💀😌.