Chapter 1.

If you don't like boys love sorry but this ain't for you ma'am/sir 🌝

First off minor warning I wrote this when I was younger and I don't really like it much myself so correct me if you want in the comments I'm laughing with everyone 💁🏽‍♀️ , also some don't mind the mistakes 😀 ok enjoy <33.

"Ugh school school school and then guess what school again"said wooyoung as he stabbed his fork into his waffles that were smushed on his plate after he played with them the whole time.

Even though he was an omega he could still eat anything he wanted that was human food because he had gotten used to it he never really ate anything or did anything different he looked human on the outside he he was something more on the inside.

"Wooyoung stop whining I already have to take care of you and me and my boyfriend don't have any time together now ugh" His sister dragged as she plopped herself down on the couch beside her boyfriend with a small pout.

"Now who's whining" Wooyoung said as he crossed his arms with sarcastic look.

"I don't mind baby I mean he is your brother so let him be" His sister's boyfriend said as he continued to eat his eggs.

"Ah ah ah your not taking his side I hate having a brother who's an omega" His sister said slamming the couch pillow into her face.

"Hey don't say that" Her boyfriend said.

"It's fine next time I'll bite her" Wooyoung said drawing out his tiny vangs making her boyfriend laugh as his sister screamed into the pillow that was sounded out by its fluffy ness.

"Now I have to go to whatever these humans call
a boring educational place bye weirdos" Wooyoung said grabbing his backpack off the floor before heading out of the door.

Wooyoung didn't really like school much and he was the only omega still alive his family died long ago and he just had his sister which was a pure human she is nice his dad was an omega and his mom was a human he thought "weird right" anyways he never wanted to be in a relationship with a human even though the gender didn't matter it was just that humans never seemed to satisfy him and he wasn't planning on scaring someone's child for gods sake.

I'm making this short because I know lots of people don't really like long ones so yeah....anyways I'm making a Woosan series so I hope that'll be enjoyable 🙃😁