Chapter 9.

San had already gotten dressed and he grabbed his keys and him and Wooyoung drove to Wooyoung's house which Wooyoung opened the door with his key and showed him to his room.

"You know someone's room can tell a lot about them"San said as he walked into the other's room.

"So what does mine say about me"Wooyoung said as he turned around to San.

"Your soft on the inside not in the outside, your cute and cuddly sometimes, your an attention seeker, your annoying and stubborn, oh and your gay"San said as he turned to Wooyoung with a light chuckle.

"And your way to honest sir now I'm gonna go and get dressed"Wooyoung said as he patted San in the shoulder before walking into his bathroom.

*45 minutes later*

"Ok I'm ready" Wooyoung said as he walked out of the bathroom.

San just stared at him he didn't even see him like this but he saw him like it now his hair was fluffy and curled blond like usual his face was ethereal his lips wet plusher and pink his eyes were like Carmel his-

"San if you keep staring at me like that I'd be convinced that your gonna eat me soon"Wooyoung said with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry it's just your..."San didn't know what to say he couldn't describe the beauty in front of him.

"Fine as hell I know so are you now we have to go to work so get up please sir"Wooyoung said grabbing San's wrist as he led him out of the room and downstairs to the car.

Their teacher had sent Wooyoung the address and he showed it to San so he'd know where they were going.

"Ok we're here let's go"San said as him and Wooyoung got out of the car.

They walked inside and the door had a closed sign on it no one was there the only thing there was note left on the counter.

This is you guys trust time working you two are now the owners of this shop your parents have signed off the money you make is the money you keep and do with it as you want whatever you want to spend it on I trust you two to get it done and done right there are 3 orders for today you will complete them and the orderer will come and pick it up.

Mrs.Kim

"Welp I guess this is it then"Wooyoung said as he grabbed the three orders that were hanging over the counter clipped to a string.