Chapter 4.

San was angry but he was trying to hold it together because when he got angry he shifted and he didn't want to scare the other kid that was in the class with him not to long later the bell rung dismissing all the students Wooyoung had left already...

San was angry but he was trying to hold it together because when he got angry he shifted and he didn't want to scare the other kid that was in the class with him not to long later the bell rung dismissing all the students Wooyoung had left already he wanted a word with his sister it was only 5:30 but it was dark and he could tell just by when he walked up to the exit door that it was raining.

"Shit it's raining"Woiyoung said as he quickly grabbed his phone from his backpack.

*Calling •Annoying Bratt•*

Wooyoung
-Hello where are you- Wooyoung said basically screaming through the phone

Annoying Bratt
-Sorry I can't come everyone is stuck inside their houses it's gonna be a storm- his sister said basically panicking

Wooyoung
-Yeah yeah your panicking but you just put me in a cooking class- His tone very angry

Annoying Bratt
-Oops sorry about that you need to make friends kid- His sister said with a small laugh

Wooyoung
-Don't call me kid and I'll find somewhere else to stay - Wooyoung said as he hung up the phone

Wooyoung was so angry his after signed him up for some boring cooking class not only that it was pouring down raining and she got snuck at home so he didn't have anywhere to go he didn't bring an umbrella and this was his weekend off.

Wooyoung was shivering cold and he was grinches in rain he had nothing as to do so he just walked back inside the school which lights were off he guessed the janitor or someone must have been cleaning and are gonna lock the doors soon.

"Hey do you need some help"