Chapter 13.

Wooyoung saw what came from behind the tree and alpha he fainted San was angry at himself he made the person who he likes faint and he maybe even acted him half to death he took Wooyoung home and made sure he was okay after that he left

*3 days later*

"You did what"His dad said as he jumped up off of the couch.

"You showed him you are and alpha Choi, San"His mom said with a frown on his face.

"Mom I-"San almost got his words out until.

"I missed half of my trip because you wanted to act like an idiot get to school now" His mom said as she pointed up the stairs.

"Fine"San said as he slammed the door behind him.

•Wooyoung's house•

"Wooyoung your gonna be late for school"His sister said as she placed breakfast on the counter.

"I'm not going"Wooyoung said as he held his stomach his hand gripped to the bar handle on the stairs.

"Oh the stomach cramps I hate those, well I'll bring your food up"His sister said as she turned back to fix the other plates.

"Ok"Wooyoung said basically dragging himself up the staircase.

Wooyoung didn't mean to drive San away that day in the woods it was just he was kind of surprised he really planned on going to San's house to talk to him but the way he felt he wouldn't be able to go anywhere he got his heat it was a fever the night before next it was his cramps.

"Here we're gonna go to work I'll stay the night with him so order yourself some food or something" His sister said sitting down his play of food which Wooyoung just hummed in response.

*School*

San had seen that Wooyoung hadn't been nor come to school for some days he felt sorry because he thought that maybe he had scared him or maybe he never wanted to talk to San again.

"Choi, San"Mrs.Kim asked as she walked over to his desk.

"What"San said looking up at her.

"You and Mr.Jung have work today I hope to be sure that you both were there with the days he's missed"Mrs.Kim said walking away.

"Yeah I'll tell him"San said as he went back to fiddling with his paper.

San was fighting himself mentally and emotionally he was told he couldn't talk to Wooyoung anymore he actually got off easy because he was able to go to school and still go out but he knew it was either his emotions or his work and with his parents on his back he was fighting two demons.

-Sannie-
Woo?

Wooyoung saw his phone light up on the dresser and he was actually happy when the contact name popped up it was San he almost jumped up but his cramps took him right back down.

-Woo-
Yes....

-Sannie-
Mrs.Kim said you have to come to work today but it's fine if you don't want to

-Woo-
I'll try and make it around 6 if I can

-Sannie-
Oh ok well ttyl

-Woo-
Ok bye

Wooyoung knew with the state he was in he didn't have the strength to get up and go anywhere but he really needed to talk to San even though he was near his heat because at the moment he was only in pre-heat but he was sure it'll get worse at night.

He hadn't been in heat for years not even once but he was old enough to know what it was he didn't get close to to many people to go into heat but maybe it was his attachment to San maybe said was what he needed.