CHAPTER-17

"Master please I don't want to come to you " I said to him in hurry but he tighted my hand in his grip more.opening the door he pushed me on his bed and locked his room ...he started coming to me dangerously.

I really fear for him , what he is going to do now , oh god please save me from this devil .He came little closer and make me more rigid in that place and kept his hand under my chin and pulled me up and make me looking into his eyes little longer." why he is looking to me like that" ?. He's touch is so rough and tough in my skin. He slowly grab my chin towards his lips and pecked a little stronger from my forehead region" why are you so stubborn anna just give to me, I make u feel great pleasure which no body can feel " , he said to me while directly staring at my eyes ." Why again he is asking the same one , leave me alone ".

"No master please I couldn't and I have a some dream to live please leave me "I said slowly my tears flows towards my neck region . " other than this you ask anything to me I ll give to you", I said to him but he came little forward and wisphered in my ears and says "I want you , only you " while nibbling it lightly . I pushed him a lightly and about to go , he grab my hand harshly . " Where are you going anna , I didn't have a done with you , how you disrespect me , I'm talking to you right stay here , and more over I can't tolerate with anyone disobedient me , you didn't see my real face sweet heart don't make me to do with you .

And captured in his embrace more tightly" why you didn't even get in your mind that your only mean to me " ,no one has never rejected me before in front of my eyes and you did to me and rejected to me "why I am not looking handsome to you ? .

you knew I didn't touch a any women against thier force everyone is willing to beg me to fuck them and I didn't look twice of women when I fuck them .your the only girl in the world which grab my attention . " Now onwards your belonged to me your mine in every way and I don't hesitate to make you mine forever .His each words send me the sudden chillness into my whole body .

"I know you're a rich man. And you definitely have a lot of things to take care of. Then, why are you bothered about me particularly? I am living here peacefully without disturbing anyone. And I am sure you are not going to get anything from me. Then why you are torturing me ." I said to him after I got a lots of courage .He laughed at me in my face "you have to grow anna , your body only grows but your mind still a child and you knew I love both for you so you didn't understand me now , but soon you have to be .

"Ok m- mas-master sh-shall I go to my room please ", I asked to him with a pleading tone . "No honey you have to be here what is your problem with me to stay here and your so addicting to me the day by day ". He said plainly .. now shut your sweet mouth and come and lay to me in our bed ,I want to sleep with you , he said seductively while dragging me towards the bed . " When his bed is changes into our bed "

He layed me beside in his bed ,this is so wrong what I going to do now .your smell is so addicting ." Everything is you belonging to me Anna ", he is said more desiredly .if you doesn't submit to me I doesn't have any chance I'll have to marry you and make you my wife and then I'll claim you what is mine either you accept or denied I don't care, I have a every way when you Closed one door i enter into the another door " he added more now .I can't digest this new information anymore .

He suddenly come into top of me , and then dragging his finger near my lips and Making a slow mark near the chin region.soon I felt his lips towards my forehead region ,now his kiss is so different from other he gave .and then a tip of my nose and slowly he intertwined my hand into his and he come slowly upward and his bare chest touch my breast with a cloths on me but I feel his heat radiation passes in the skin , soon his lips and touch into mine , he soothingly kiss me and grab my upper lips to his mouth and suck me deeply, kissed me so passionately .