CHAPTER-21

Hello guys here is your another update please vote for me guys ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey anna how are you , she asked to me . " I'm fine , but without you little bit hard to survive here ", I said to her with the chuckle , I heard your are going to marry a elder master, she asked to me curiously."yes ! , I'm getting married to him ",I said to her " how did I say , with her that I doesn't have a any interested in the marriage."how did you agree?, Are you forces in this marriage ",she asked very furiously .I explained to her every thing which skip that room part which he and me and just say I said , we just had a little shopping that's it." Anna , is it master forcing you in this matter ", she asked camnly .

" How will I going to tell her about,I didn't like him at all",."no , nothing at all rose when you will return , i asked to her ."Before your engagement , she said with a little laugh . Before I speak she interrupted me "Ok anna ! Bye some one at the doorstep I'll be back", she cut the call and I just went to take a nap .

In the evening I ready for the party , he brought me a red velvet long gown I took out from the box it's a full gown an mainly it's off sleeves and with midriff in the centre region which shows a little bit of cleavage and the backside ,it's a cross section partition which tied in the waist and I put myself dry with the towel and got out from the shower ,after that I apply the body lotion to give moisturize to my skin.to make sure not look any dry .

I slip on the dress with the helps of maids , I wearer alone, but aunty strictly said that maids to assign and help with the ready for the party after they ready me with the things , I asked to leaves them , as the maids leaves , I sit on the bed , tears are drenching continuously that drops drop on my laps of the material of gown.

"now I am going to be his forced billionaire wife ",that is it other than nothing hells to be done .soon I heard the door sound and personal makeup artist of knights shown at the doorstep ,I nodded my head asked to get in.

Taking a deep breath, I controlled myself , shrugged my thoughts away , gey my hair my wishes to get loosed at the end just mild curls , which this style suit for the dress perfectly and I slipping on a pair of silver heels ,I move my hair and get the partition in between few volume front other few I kept beside back.i just spray some mild flowery smell scent.

I just applied some concealer in the neck region which give me the hickey on the dressing room , after I finished , I simply wears the platinum silver pendant set and took my hair loose and silver glittering high heel checked myself once again. I walked in a downstairs , every one gathered around , tonight it's supposed to be a big event first his birthday and second he signed the big contract and third its our official couple announcement..

I can't believe I'm now, I'm going to be his fiancee,with everything that has been happening.i haven't to take time all in but I'm stucked here with the not able to remove the things.bow the forced official announcement are going to begins, I'm so nervous, I don't know many here ,not even a single friends.my one an only rose went out of station. "I don't have any friends here.

" Louis is very different human whichever I ever and never met before,He always dangerous and scared man towards others ", but as me ,he is something different which couldn't understand.when ever he looks into me I lost my things to him . he's looks for me something different when he sees me every times,he softens his cold stare whenever we are together .I heard the steps of the so many people from the aile , sound of laughing, gigglings, murmuring throughout the hall .

"Anna , you look spectacular " aunty said behind me , I turned suddenly with the jerk . It's them both aunty and uncle . "Thanks aunty, and you to I said to her " , and uncle hugged me in the side . "You looking ravishing girl" uncle said happily with satisfactory looks in his face , I just smile at him.soon the lights off shows at particular place "it's him which standing at top stairs with the full attire of white and red combo suit and jacket with golden tie and golden Canva shoe and looks externally awesome . It's his attire screams full of luxury " money power inheritance man" I screamed inside .