CHAPTER-26

"Done." She shirps as she puts down the lipstick then gathers my hair and places it on my back where it drapes down to my lower back."You look, wow. Master is going to faint when he sees you tonight." She compliments and I laugh at that."Okay, well I'm going to leave you now. Master will be here any minute and I have to be downstairs when he arrives. I'll see you later. Good luck tonight." She adds making my heart warm with her kindness.

I love her , she is very kind.

"Thank you so much for your help, Elena ." I say as I stand up hug her. She holds my hand and smiles as she pulls out of the hug, then makes her way out of the room. go into the closet and strip down to my underwear. I slip on my dress and stand in front of the body mirror. As I pat it down, I stare at my reflection. I look different. I never wore makeup before but it does wonders.

Elena knew how to highlight my brown eyes, my porcelain skin tone and my lips. All while keeping it classy and not going overboard.The dress accentuates my slim waist and long legs. It was so simple yet so elegant.

I feel pretty for once.I was about to sit on the ottoman to slip on the silver heels when someone opens the door. I go into the bedroom to see louis who is stood on his phone, his duffel bag gripped onto his hand. I clear my throat as I tuck my hair behind my ear, making him snap his head to look at me. He drops the duffel bag and tucks his phone into his jacket pocket. I rub my arms up and down nervously as he eyes me up and down while scratching his stubble, a smirk tugging on his harsh features.

He walks towards me as I back up, but then my back meets with a wall and I flinch. Trapping my body with his, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer as my hand lays flaton his chest. He lowers his face and kisses my lips as I stay still. The kiss was bruising, dominating even. I used into the kiss and he backs up.

"I've longing to see you, my love." He whispers as he nuzzles his face in my neck, leaving wet kisses on it. "How you have feeling to go come with me a date ?" He asks, his hands leaving my waist going lower and squeezing my butt, a gasp unintentionally escapes my lips. "I-I'm okay." I mutter ever so softly. He places his forehead on mine and says "Fuck, you look so beautiful, angel." Making my belly squirm and my cheeks heat up.

He has always calling a devore words for me and hearing him say them makes me feel flustered.With that, his hands effortlessly lift my legs up and wrap them around his hips as he backs me up against the wall, claiming my lips again. He moves his lips passionately against mine, as his hand squeezes my butt once more.

My hands go to his shoulders in attempt to push him but that urges him to back me up even more into the wall,plastering his body against mine. He gives me a lustful stare before inching his hand and rubs my inner thigh with it. "Mast... Louis" I gasp as he kisses on my neck. He's being a bit rough on me and I don't like it.

"P-please stop." I wishpered and he slowly lets me down. He clears his throat as I adjust my dress and look down, my cheeks firing up as usual.I fiddle with my hand as he tugs on his suit jacket, fixing his posture. He takes my hand and leads me into the closet. He sits me back on the canape and paces around the room.What's he looking for?.

He comes back with the silver heels and bends down in front of me. He slips them on my feet and looks up at me, licking his lower lip. I look down at my lap and he stands up.

"Wait for me, my love. I'll grab a shower and we'll go." He states, cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumb gently on my skin. He then strides off to the bathroom andI stand up to look in the mirror. Great, my lipstick is smudged, I grab a moist towelette and wipe it. I apply more and smack my lips together.After louis got out of the shower, he wears a white suit and a black tie. He always wears suits.