CHAPTER -01

Hii guys today's I posted a new story it's a have a lot's of emotions and love , Relationship , secret etc... Join in this journey

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi I'm Anna this is my story...

Note : hello Readers (chapter -01 to 20 )need to edit , Read it carefully  grammatical mistakes happens  / i need to edit but couldn't soon . willl correct soon, after chapter 20 you would read without any distribution

I walked into my exam room, it was my ultimately final exam, and it was once additionally my favorite subject, so I sat in my chair near the window, looking out at the outside scene, it was so nice and dependent fresh air, mainly unpolluted air, birds chirping in the trees.

My class teacher walked into the room carrying a stack of papers, and each student accompanied in the back of her. I'm not the type to cram for exams at the final minute. I'm positive that I'll be able to write my exam because I comprehend what I've been studying all year.

Everyone obtained the question paper from Ma'am. When I got mine, I took a massive breath in and out earlier than turning my query paper over and over again, searching at every one individually. Oh my gosh, the question paper is so simple to answer, so I started writing my answer, and three hours exceeded as I tied my answer sheet, and when the bell rang, I handed in my paper to Ma'am.

"Hello, Anna," how did you do it?" My friend rose asked to me .

"Yes, I write well, Rose," I said to her .

"How about you?" I requested to her .

she stated "ok "

"And rose, I'm planning to go in New York,"

I knew anna you would say, "This is your goal, pursue it," and she replied.

"I'm so grateful to have her as a friend, but now we're going to separate, I'm definitely going to not going to omit her in my life, with the idea of me leaving my school." With the final Bye.

IN HOME
A beautiful voice can be heard from the entryway in the afternoon time ...

"Hey, Dad! Finally, I finished my high school," I told him, "and now I'm going to study my dream course."

Yes, baby! And we're additionally going to go to New York City, the place I have an historic friend who works for the Knight Empire. I spoke with him today, and he said "Come, I will organize your work in the nice way I can, and he also asked for your details for the scholarship programme that was held at the college, so I gave your papers, do not fear you will get that I hope, my father stated to me.

You're aware, baby! I surely got a job in a knight employer because, they offer at least a good income that can cowl all of our expenses, along with your dreame university fees. They even supply you a scholarship, so I thinking it used to be a wonderful opportunity, so I accepted, and we are going to be transferring on Friday to our next existence destination.

Days flew by in the blink of an eye, and now it is time to embark on a new journey in my and Papa's lives. We hurriedly packed the whole lot in order to burry in the dispensed time.

I have only one friend, her identify is Rose, and we have been together in view that childhood. I don't desire to separate from her, but I do anything is right.

She and I cried for an hour in the airport, my father consoled me, however I couldn't bear the thinking of leaving her.

Friends are continually shadows of ourselves.

"The next flight will go thru new york." Please arrive on time as introduced through the announcers.

Rose and I every supply them a tight hug. When it was time to leave, I turned lower back to her one and solely expensive buddy rose and gave a sad smile, and quickly we arrived at the flight terminal.

My solely idea as a flight takes off time , is 'how I will going to manage in the new city" .

MORNING TIME :
We arrived in New York. "Dad, where the place should we go now?" I requested Papa, and after exiting, we took our respective luggges and walked out the door.

Papa takes a piece of paper from his pant pocket and looks at the tackle of where we will be residing in the future.

He requested a taxi to take him to the location. We settled into the vehicle after arguing about the money.

I'm new to these parts. I found this on Wikipedia. New York is the country's most ethnically diverse, religiously diverse, commercially driven, famously congested, and, in many people's eyes, most attractive city centre.

I had no idea, so I peered via the window and found how the passing human beings dressed, the locals, the large mall, and the theatre.

" Now am is delighted to be here. "

They have subsequently arrived at their destination. When I seem at the house, sorry not a residence it is a palace and in addition seem to be like a Empire.

"Daddy, this is the one we're going to live in," I asked my father, who actually nodded. I just appeared at the building sculptures and their designs, waterfalls, mini ponds, and so on. Anyway, the house was absolutely beautiful, especially due to the fact it was once so giant that all of its fixtures seemed to healthy perfectly. Another distinguishing however equally based function of the residence used to be its capacity to get hold of adequate air from simply all directions. Furthermore, I seen that the whole lighting gadget of the house was in ideal harmony with the art work on the house's interior.

Finally, I concept it was a without a doubt stunning house due to the fact it was surrounded through lovely nature, with some stunning timber and the chirping of the birds on them, which I enjoyed secretly from one of the House's balconies.

No, dear, this residence belongs to the owner; once we meet them and they inform us the place we live, and my historical friend Peter is ready for me, let's go.

And He added that , he introduces Us to them, and they must arrange the region for our convenience, as my father explains to me .

We both went backyard and sat on the long steel desk that was once proper backyard the gate. When we're speaking about something.

"Hey! William I certain I heard a manly sound. I pinpointed the supply of the noise.

When I appeared into my father's eyes, he was once the happiest person I had ever seen; he had in the end viewed his quality pal after twenty years.

They both hug and speak about their lacking bonds.

"I'm additionally there!" I exclaimed, and they each became to face me with a smile. She is, with the aid of the way, my daughter Anna anna Smith Sullivan. l, my father introduces me to his friend

Hello, Uncle! I whispered to him... Oh my gosh, your daughter has grown so much. I simply saw her when she was a baby, and she looks like an angel, simply like my daughter, he informed to my father.
" one second! You've received a daughter
"Surprisingly, my father inquired.

yes! Man and why, you requested so shockingly, "why don't I have to hold any daughter," he said to my father.

No way, not I'm mean ! My father asked him, "You said I do not desire to marry, so it truly is why."

"She is my adopted child.

Please don't tell her that I'm just maintaining this a secret ", he defined to us.

We do not inform her uncle. By the way, I'd like to see her.

Uncle, what is her name? I inquired of him.

"Her name is Rose," Wishperd Peter's uncle.

one second! What did you say , her name is Rose, oh my god even my village friend's name is Rose. I used to be already missing her, but now I have a new friend.

Uncle, I'm excited to meet her, I informed him.
Soon, dear! But first, we have to meet a Knight's family.

Three of them entered the building, which resembled a castle. The preparations and protection level, garden region which is extremely good to seem at specially the blossom plants and the sweet odor of aroma which roaming in the air, bees and different flying insects, birds which there Twitteing sound look so first-class it is pure kind of bliss to see each of them

Until I'm signing off

Your shivika ❤️🧿