CHAPTER- 32

It is now 2AM and we've just arrived to his house after such a long night.As soon as we arrive, I say goodnight to his family as they drift off to their rooms, leaving him and I alone.Louis doesn't wait a second to pull me to the bedroom, locking the door behind him. I stand there waiting for his next move.

"Do you like it?" He says, flicking his eyes to the ring then at me.I look at the beautiful diamond ring that now rested on my finger. It was indeed breathtaking, diamonds all around the band then a huge diamond placed in the middle. So big it covered past the quarter of my finger.I look up and nod at him.

"T-Thank you." I say as he comes closer to me. He grabs my waist and backs me up to the closet, he then presses me up against the vanity.

"I'm glad you like it, baby. You know I can give you anything you want. You'll never have to work again, my money is yours." He states, his thumb swiping across my lower lip as his hand rests under my jaw.He can't give me anything.

He can't give me my freedom, my life back, my happiness. And what does he mean I don't have to work? He's expecting me to stay at the house forever?.

Suddenly He pulled me closer , He removed my hair from my back putting them on one side of my shoulder. He brought his lips near my ear and he didn't make an effort not to touch my skin.

"Let's start with what happens right after the wedding at night in the groom's bedroom" he whispered huskily in my ear.

My eyes widened making my body went stiff with his words and then he kissed on my neck. A low gasp left my mouth because of the sudden contact of his lips to my skin. His lips were on my shoulder and they started descending leaving wet kisses on my back.How I regret wearing this dress.

My body is burning in his touch. These happen to me every time he touches me. Only his touch has this effect on my body.

He lifted me in his arms and carried me to his bed. I was feeling so weak in his touch but I still tried to run but it was of no use. "Quit running away from my love from now onwards because at the end of the day you have to come back to me," he said nuzzling in my neck.

He again called me with that dearment , that means I'm gone today itself..Each time he called me with that name I felt something in my heart.O got what is happening to me. I'm melting in his touch.

He kept kissing on my neck and jawline while enjoying himself by touching me like that. The Colour from my face was drain when he kept kissing me hungrily. He was serious about teaching. He lifted his head and looked at me. "Are you afraid love?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Don't worry, I will be a really good teacher for you. I will teach you everything. You don't have to worry if anything comes out of the syllabus in our marriage life.

I will make you capable of doing everything" he said in a husky voice and opened a fewbuttons of his shirt leaving me to look at his hard tempting exposed chest and then he kissed my cheek.

He is baffling that he has done lots of sex unlike me who doesn't know anything.Then his lips were on my lips again. He was kissing me softly. My body is burning with his touch. He slides the straps of my dress.

My eyes widened in fear and my hands automatically made their way to his hands to stop him. "LOUIS," I said in a low voice breathing heavily after making a hard effort to speak.

He is paralyzing my body.

"Shhh love be a good student and try to learn as much as you can learn from today's session," he said pinning my hands on either side of my head and he bites on my collarbone.