CHAPTER- 33

Louis and I are on the way to wherever he's taking me. He sat there on his laptop, making phone calls and occasionally staring at me. As he was typing on the keyboard, I took my time to look at him. His broad shoulders under his navy suit, his perfect jawline, his stubble, his dark hooded eyes.

Everything about him screamed intimidation. He always looks angry and not once have I seen him sincerely smile or laugh. Realizing I've been staring for a while, I look away and set my attention on the cars driving by.

But I can't help but think that I don't know anything about him. Yet, he has dug every single detail about me."Is there anything you want to tell me?" LOUIS says into the phone and I lean against the window. We've been driving for over 15 minutes. Where are we going?

"Anna, I'm talking to you." He sternly states, his voice sending shivers down my spine. So he wasn't talking into the phone."W-What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"You were staring. Is something bothering you?" He asks blankly and I shake my head."Come here." He demands and I obey, scooting closer to him aa he shuts his laptop and places it aside."Sit on my lap." He commands and I furrow my brows. I don't want to sit in there.

He stares harshly waiting for me to sit. I gulp before finally settling on his lap, fiddling with my fingers as I look away from him."Tell me what's on your mind." His voice thick and husky, I remain silent. I'm not at the point where I actually want to open up to him and share my thoughts. In contrary, I'm planning to avoid him for as long as I'm with him.

But I mean, asking him basic information about himself won't change that. Right?Unless he gets angry or annoyed. Oh God, I really don't want that.

"I-I was just wondering that l-um..." | freeze, I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea if I ask him, what if he thinks that I'm starting to like him? Because I really don't. Oh for God's sake, Anna just tell him. Nothing's going to happen.

"I-It's just t-that I don't know anything about you." I state looking up then at him, waiting for his response. He pulls me even closer by my waist as he grins.

"What does my baby girl wants to know?" He replies, slightly smirking. Phew, I'm glad that didn't annoy him."I-I don't know. How old are you or...I'm sorry forget it." I mutter quietly as I shake my head. This is the first time I initiated a subject with him so I drop it, hoping he didn't get the wrong impression.

"Hm, tell you what?" He hums against myear, making me shiver. "Let me take you out tomorrow and we'll talk about anything you want." He suggests playfully and I just nod.We stay in this position the entire ride: me sitting on his lap and him making phone calls and screaming at people.

He is crazy or what he Is been ? The car finally stops at a huge gate, surrounded by trees. He presses a button on his phone and it immediately opens, giving the driver access. There's a long pathway leading to a huge front yard with a big tiered fountain in the middle circled by flowers.

So beautiful.

Louis opens the car door and exits the car. He walks over to my side and opens the door. "Come, my love." He ushers, reaching over and grabbing my hand Stepping out of the car, I'm amazed by the mansion I stood in front of. This was far more luxurious than anything I've seen before.

We walk into the yard and I can spot a man standing next to the front door. Who is he? We walk over to him and Louis shakes his hand. "Anna, this is Leno Walt . He's going to be showing you around." I smile lightly at Leno as he eyes me up and down, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Nice to meet you, Miss." He greets and I give him a polite smile. "Shall we?" He points to the door before going inside, leaving me and louis behind.