CHAPTER-18

"For this reason, he is very angry with you." I asked her curiously. "No, my cell phone was ringing from him all day, I didn't take the call, of course he asked me a lot of questions when I took the call, so I avoided taking the call." .We enjoyed the whole day and while we were eating in the canteen, he quickly picked me up and threw me in his car, I kept asking him . how did you know that I'm here ? He showed me on the phone the photo we had spent at the museum.

The last picture makes him even angrier, Sam brings me a bracelet and ties it to my hand and then he kisses me on the wrist and that photo makes him even more angry, but Anna Sam is my brother to me , you also have a looks what is inside it , she shows the bracelet . The centre bead is showing that the word "sister" inside the bracelet is very clearly .He also thinks of me as a sister.But he doesn't trust me on this .she cried in my shoulder .

"Come home", I wished to her, and she held my hand tightly. We quickly reached our room. Giving her a glass of water and putting her to bed, I pulled out the bedsheet and covered it, and I lay down on my bed. She is very poor. This is based on a completely misunderstood.

" Misunderstanding are so powerful that they can break the most beautiful relationship in a second"

I realised how I escaped from him , tommorrow his so called birthday , going to be a hectic for me .soon my eyelids are heavy and closed my eyes .

, Anna ...Anna...

yes, I said in a sleeping tone .

I opened my eyes and Rose stood up with the bag in her hand. I waked up suddenly with shock? Where are you going in the morning, I asked her, "My grandmother suddenly got sick, now only they informed me, I have to go , she has to be alone, she can not do any work due to the sickness around her, and I informed Dad.", she said in a low tone." This the only reason you're leaving " i asked to her .yes anna , an_and also my mind messed up with the things which happened in the yesterday night , I don't want to him around me , I am going to keep my distance from him now onwards , that's also the main reason of my leaving.she said more worriedly.i understanding her feelings.

"What about the aunty ? .," Are You informed to her "I asked to her . She just nodded her head in no . When you leave without informing her an it's make her more worried rose , i Wisphered to her._" I messaged in her phone , she is having a heart problem anna so she intake the medicine, it's so sedative and moreover I can't able to distrubing her in this time so I informed her in her through mobile phone I send to her a voic mail she can understand the situation anna you don't worry,she said to me

"Well be careful , while coming and going to the College , "I finished my assignment , just check the error once and send to mam along with your mail",she said to me with lots of care ."ok ! Boss , I'll do everything what you commanded me ", I said in attention with the salute . She laughed at my action , I'll also joined with her .

Well, I understand, please take care of yourself, "If the young master asks me about your absence what should I say ? I asked her" I know he will certainly ask about me ". Please don't say anything Anna please "she requested me. Well, I didn't say a word to him, I give her an assurance. "Bye Anna", she said and leaves.

After she went I felt so lonely in the room , it's ok she need a time with the things which happened to her . Suddenly I realised you escaped from him right , how will I manage to meet him is strong gaze tommorrow , now rose is also not thier , " why I fear of him , Don't worry anna , stay strong and declined him , he is not a demon , he also human we can manage but his heart and brain purely a demon one .Soon the alarm is sounds loudly which I jerked from my thoughts." oh this damn alarm "I turned off the alarm and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.