INTRODUCTION

"Life is so unpredictable that there is no longer much that can be proven by means of circumstantial evidence. Stories do not unfold, rather they occur each day. The sun shines like golden wings reflecting in a tall, thick glass material, making the penthouse appear like a golden glitter. The glittering light tracks a fowl that awakens the dominant king or devil. It features a mountain of rocks, a smooth face, a rough type, and straight hair, but it was a little difficult for work last night.

"Good morning, sir. Your regular stuff in the loo is arranged," said one of the maids.

"OK, you can go," said the dominant, hoarse voice.

After finishing his daily activities, a man dressed in a well-built body, a fine coat suit, bright polished shoes, and a classic watch on his wrist walks downstairs slowly and briskly. He has the look of a stunning Greek god, but he is slightly different. He is the King of the Devil and dominates the business world. He is the king that a person or enemy follows, but he is not the plaintiff when it comes to killing people.

He is a man with a great family and a successful business. If anyone crosses his family's path, he burns them with fire and ashes are mixed with water.

He is the one man arrogant and self-dependent with an attitude, and his motivation is to "Do the wrong things but in a hidden way." The devil and most arrogant business man's name is Louis Enfiel knight."

He is the one man arrogant and self dependent with attitude his motivation is "

                  “   Do the wrong things but in   hidden way “

The devil and most arrogant business man name is Louis enfiel Knight

The sun rises and shines on different parts of the earth. The air smells like candy, and birds, cows, and ducks are chirping. The air is fresh, but pollution and stone-hearted people are unavoidable. Suddenly, a voice from her father awakens Anna from her deep sleep.

"Wait a minute," she says sweetly.

She wakes up suddenly and realizes that she's late for her final exam. She rushes into the bathroom to get ready. Her father smiles at her infantile behavior.

"Come for breakfast. It's 9 am already," her dad calls.

"Dad, can you tell me the exact time?" she asks.

"Just 8:56 am," her dad replies.

"See, that's why I asked," she says.

Anna only speaks bravely to her father. She doesn't understand the outside world because she's kind, innocent, and naive.

Her motivation is to "Do good things, but in a truthful way."

Anna is an innocent and charming girl with a sweet personality.