Chapter 27

***Alright guys, play this song before you read. I don't care if you don't like this kind of music, I just think it's hysterical for the chapter. Btw, it cusses. A lot [the song] here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUhxRqEoa_g

                “You ready for the party tonight?” Caden asked I walked into my house. I dumped my bag on the floor, heading to the kitchen.

                I shrugged, “Guess so”

                “You ever been to a party?” He asked disbelievingly.

                “Not really…”

                “You’re going to love it”

                I poured myself a glass of milk, Caden taking the jug and chugging it straight from the bottle. I rolled my eyes in disgust, thankful that it was only a quart of milk.

                “I won’t know anyone” I muttered quietly.

                “I’ll introduce you to people” Caden said “You’ll probably see a few people from your grade”

                “I probably won’t know them…”

                “Oh right” He laughed, wrapping an arm around my shoulders “You’re not social. I forgot”

                I glared at him before pulling away. “Is this alright to wear?”

                Caden’s eyes moved down my body as he took in my outfit. My jeans had small rips by the knees, a few stains here and there. I wore a purple t-shirt that cut down low enough to expose some cleavage, but keeping most covered.

                He shook his head, putting down the milk “Come on. I know you have better clothes”

                Caden grabbed my wrist, pulling me along with him to my bedroom. I groaned, following after him.

                He closed my door behind us, hands on his hips “Alright, Pumpkin. Tight pants, low top. Find something like that”

                “Are you serious?” I asked, a little freaked out “Caden, come on”

                “No. I’m not taking a girl dressed like that”

                I groaned, rummaging through my closet. Caden sat on my bed, stretching out. I pulled out a pair of jeans, holding them up for inspection.

                Caden rolled his eyes, “Let me see them on”

                “Out” I growled.

                He laughed, getting out “Fine. But I better see them on you”

                We repeated that process for a good twenty minutes. Caden rejected every pair of pants I owned, claiming that they didn’t flatter my ass, they were too baggy, or I had worn them too often. I was getting beyond pissed.

                It was a dumb party. Why did I have to have the perfect pair of jeans on? I really doubted anyone would be looking at me like that.

                After what felt like forever, Caden sighed, leaning back on my bed. I stood, hips cocked, arms crossed, in my favorite pair of jeans.