Chapter 25

Its almost midnight as I hear the clock ticking.

The entire room smelled of blood, sweat, dirt and pure defeat.

How can I let someone else see her like this? I clench my fists as Alizeh touches my bare chest. Her hand is shaking. I whisper "You can cry."

Her eyes are clouded with tears and I know she can't see straight. I can't even lick these tears. Cause these tears are not mine.

They are not hers. So they can never be mine.

Someone pushes me on top of her as I touch her body. It's boiling hot. Her eyes are steely but she has lost all her fight. I wish I could just drown in them and end this.

My one and only nightmare become reality.

She removes her t-shirt, left in a cotton bra. It's been a year since she started wearing bras. Only because one day, I told her she had very small boobs which is why she doesn't need it. I told her I like big boobs. The next day she started wearing a bra.

I made her wear it three months late. I could see her nipples the entire summer. I saw them in my dreams too.
Holidays were over and I couldn't let anyone see them in school. It was only for me.

Star was completely mine. I never shared her with anyone. I never let anyone share me either.

But now we had to share ourselves to these five men. One of them had touched her in a way I never had.

"Touch her breasts." Someone snickered. She squeezed her eyes shut as I touched them. They were so soft but felt like thorns under my hand. She hugged me like she was protecting me from them.

"Hurry the fuck up." Someone growled.

"Just do it Ace, please. I can't take it anymore." she said in my ear.

Someone around us moaned. They all had their dicks out.

I didn't even know what to do. I had seen porn once and my mom fuck some guy twice. But that's all. I was never interested in activities that didn't include Star or watching Star.

We removed our clothes as I shut my eyes. I put my dick inside her. She bit my shoulder in pain. But all I could see was the humiliation in our eyes.

Damaged.

Unfixable.

Tainted.

It felt like hell, like torture, like a sharp butcher's knife digging into my chest, piercing into my heart and pulling it out slowly, breaking each and every one of my ribs on its way out.

"Happy birthday, Ace" She said as the clock struck 12.

I let out a tear as someone scoffed. Star was blinded by pain. I felt her blood all over my dick.

"Go faster. I wanna cum." The old man shouted. Alizeh looked horrified. He put a gun on her head as his cum leaked all over the place.

So I did what we had to do.

Someone ran inside the room as Star pushed her nails inside my hands.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE? SHE IS COMING, HAMID. SHE WILL KILL YOU"

Hamid quickly put his dick in his pants as he pulled me up by my hair. He told us to get dressed fast.

I stared at the blood as I imprinted it in my brain. I couldn't save her.

Weak. Pathetic. Powerless.

I looked at her as she looked back at me and then puked all over Hamid's son's shoe. He kicked her face as I growled. I saw regret on his face. Too late.